Suffering severe personal injuries can change your life forever. Although a Bronx personal injury lawyer cannot turn back time, we can help you recover the much-needed funds you deserve to help move your life forward. Whether you suffered spinal cord damage in a car accident or a broken hip after a slip and fall, you may be facing significant medical bills, lost income, and work opportunities, along with changes to your personal life, many of which can last forever.
Each Bronx injury lawyer at Dolman Law Group brings extensive experience to every claim, and we help a wide range of people who are injured in accidents caused by someone else's negligence. Contact our personal injury lawyers today at (718) 550-3471 to learn more about your legal rights following a serious accident in the Bronx area.
- How Our Bronx Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Recover Compensation for Your Injuries
- What Types of Accident Claims Can Our Bronx Injury Lawyers Handle?
- Our Bronx Office Location
- Schedule A Free Consultation
- Bronx Accident Statistics
- What Types of Personal Injuries Do People Suffer in The Bronx?
- What Steps Should I Take to Protect My Rights After Being Injured in the Bronx?
- Do I Have Grounds to File a Bronx Personal Injury Claim?
- How Much Compensation Can a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me Recover?
- How Long Does My Bronx Injury Lawyer Have to File My Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- How Much Does a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive Compensation After a Bronx Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I Still Recover Damages If I Was Partially At Fault for My Bronx Personal Injuries?
- What's the Process of Obtaining Compensation for My Bronx Personal Injuries?
- Schedule A Free Consultation
- Important Legal Resources We Offer to Injured Claimants Throughout the Bronx and NYC Metropolitan Areas
- When You Need a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer, Trust Dolman Law Group
- Client Testimonials
How Our Bronx Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Recover Compensation for Your Injuries
After an accident, you may have substantial financial losses as a result of your injuries. The personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group have more than 120 combined years of experience successfully resolving injury claims and litigating injury lawsuits in the Bronx and throughout the nation.
Some of the past results that our firm has secured for clients in prior cases include:
- $3.2 million for a semi-truck accident that resulted in brain injury
- $1.75 million for a truck accident victim with shoulder injuries and a traumatic brain injury
- $1.58 million after an auto accident that resulted in two herniated discs
- $1 million after an auto accident
- $1 million after a father died in a rideshare accident
- $939,000 for another victim of a rideshare accident
These examples of past successful results cannot guarantee the results in your specific claim, even if you suffer very similar injuries. However, when you contact Dolman Law Group, you will have the opportunity to explain the circumstances that led to your accident. We'll explain how to bring a Bronx personal injury claim or file a lawsuit so you can make the best decisions possible.
If you retain us to handle your case, you can expect:
- Committed attorneys who will fight to help you seek compensation for your losses. At Dolman Law Group, we understand the legal system and can help determine how much compensation you should request to cover your losses. We will help fight for you, including aggressively negotiating with the insurance company or liable party and working closely to investigate your claim so that you have as much evidence as possible. If we have to go to trial, we will fight to maximize your ultimate compensation.
- A clear understanding of the claim process and how much compensation you can expect for your injuries. Many victims do not fully understand their claims' true value and the compensation they deserve following serious accidents. At Dolman Law Group, our Bronx injury lawyers provide you with a full understanding of every loss you should claim, so you can make informed decisions about when to continue seeking compensation and when to accept a settlement offer.
You don't have to take our word for it. Take a look at some of our clients' personal stories to learn how we treat our clients and the results they receive.
What Types of Accident Claims Can Our Bronx Injury Lawyers Handle?
At Dolman Law Group, we handle many types of Bronx personal injury claims arising from someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, including:
- Bronx Car Accidents
- Bronx Truck Accidents
- Bronx Motorcycle Accidents
- Bronx Bus Accidents
- Bronx Bicycle Accidents
- Bronx Pedestrian Accidents
- Bronx Uber Accidents
- Bronx Drunk Driving Accidents
- Bronx Premises Liability
- Bronx Slip and Fall Accidents
- Bronx Product Liability
- Bronx Medical Malpractice
- Bronx Nursing Home Negligence
- Bronx Wrongful Death
- Bronx Construction Accidents
Along with any of the above, you may have grounds for a Bronx personal injury claim any time you suffer injuries in an accident due to the negligence of another party, even if it does not fit into a neat category. Contact Dolman Law Group for a free consultation to determine if you have a valid Bronx personal injury claim.
Common Ways People Suffer Injuries in The Bronx
These types of claims, however, are some of the most common types of claims throughout the Bronx.
- Auto accidents. Every driver on the road must exercise care to protect the others on the road. Unfortunately, some drivers ignore the rules of the road completely. Driver distraction or inebriation can cause serious problems that can lead to severe accidents. During auto accidents, victims may suffer a range of injuries, including traumatic brain injury, amputations, or severe burns. Auto accidents also include truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, and bicycle accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents. Vehicle-on-vehicle crashes can cause severe injuries, but vehicle-on-pedestrian crashes often prove even more traumatic since pedestrians have no protection from the vehicle that strikes them or from the ground. Victims often suffer severely broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and varying degrees of road rash.
- Construction site accidents. Construction sites offer plenty of opportunities for severe accidents, many of which can have lifelong implications. Some victims, for example, suffer from severe falls from heights, which can result in traumatic brain injury, spinal cord damage, and severely broken bones. Others may suffer crushing damage, leading to amputation due to the heavy equipment on many construction sites. Workers and visitors to the site may also face exposure to open electrical lines, which can significantly increase the risk of sustaining electrical burns.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors take an oath to “harm none” when they set up their practices, and patients put their health in the hands of their doctors with confidence. Physician error, however, can cause significant harm to patients. Some patients that experience medical malpractice suffer “never events,” often during surgery, that result in severe consequences: operating on the wrong body part or organ or leaving foreign matter behind in the body after the operation, for example. Other doctors may commit malpractice by failing to diagnose or improperly diagnosing a patient, especially in situations where the patient presented clear symptoms but the doctor did not correctly put them together. Birth injuries can also qualify victims for a medical malpractice claim.
- Nursing home abuse. In a nursing home, patients expect a high standard of care. Some nursing home employees, however, engage in abuse or neglect rather than providing the quality care that patients deserve. Seniors who suffer from physical, emotional, financial, or sexual abuse may have grounds to file a Bronx personal injury claim against the nursing home in which the abuse occurred. Patients who suffered neglect in a nursing home, including inadequate food and water or inattention to the patient's needs, may also have grounds for a claim.
- Workers' compensation. When victims suffer injuries at work, they may file a workers' compensation claim rather than filing a traditional Bronx personal injury claim. Workers' compensation usually provides financial benefits for all medical expenses associated with your injuries as well as two-thirds of your income while you cannot work during your recovery. You may also receive a larger payout if you suffered permanent disability as a result of workplace injuries caused by a third party. Consult an attorney to learn more about your legal rights, including the steps you may need to take if you believe your employer has not offered adequate compensation for your injuries after a workplace accident.
Our Bronx Office Location
Dolman Law Group has a law office in The Bronx located at 3250 Westchester Ave, suite 200A/B, Bronx, NY 10461.
You can drop by our office to speak with one of our attorneys at no cost, or you can contact us to schedule an appointment. We can also come to your home or hospital room, and we offer video teleconferencing for our clients who cannot physically make it to our office.
Bronx Accident Statistics
One of the five boroughs of New York City, The Bronx is home to nearly 1.5 million people, and it offers numerous attractions, including The Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium, and The Bronx Museum of the Arts. However, The Bronx also experiences many injurious and fatal traffic accidents every year. The New York State Department of Health reports the following averages for traffic-related accidents throughout the borough based on several years of statistical data:
- Each MONTH around 875 people went to the ER in The Bronx for serious accident-related injuries, and 73 were admitted to the hospital. The Bronx also sees, on average, four traffic-related fatalities each month.
- Around 8% of patients are transferred to other medical centers to receive long-term treatment for severe, debilitating injuries resulting from vehicle crashes.
- Around 29% of patients suffered a traumatic brain injury, and more than 33% of bicyclists suffer TBIs in bicycle accidents in The Bronx.
- Overall, personal injury victims rack up more than $21 million in ER costs or $43 million in hospitalization costs each year.
If you suffered injuries in The Bronx because of another party's negligent, careless, or reckless actions, contact Dolman Law Group today for a free case evaluation.
What Types of Personal Injuries Do People Suffer in The Bronx?
Severe injuries suffered in an accident can leave you facing impacts in your personal and professional life as well as ongoing pain from your injuries. Generally, you may file a Bronx personal injury claim any time you suffer serious injuries due to another party's negligence.
Some of the most common severe injuries we see in Bronx personal injury cases include:
- Burns. Severe burns can cause scarring and limitations to the injured individual's overall mobility. Usually, doctors grade burns according to their severity: first-degree burns involve only the first layer of the skin, while third-degree burns can involve the muscle and flesh beneath the skin. Burns can occur due to chemical exposure, electrical exposure, cold exposure, and traditional heat burns. Often, burn victims suffer severe complications, including a high risk of infection.
- Traumatic brain injury. Victims with traumatic brain injury don't just notice impacts in their memories, though both short-term and long-term memory can take a hit when a victim suffers a severe traumatic brain injury. In addition, victims may suffer ongoing trouble with focus and concentration, including challenges that can prevent creative thinking or interfere with problem-solving skills. Many victims with traumatic brain injury also suffer severe emotional impacts; injured individuals may struggle to keep control of their emotions or have problems with impulse control. Some victims even suffer personality changes as a result of their injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries. Complete spinal cord injuries usually result in complete paralysis and a loss of some organ function below the site of the injury. The higher a spinal cord injury occurs on the spinal cord, the greater the extent of the paralysis; if it occurs high on the spinal cord, the victim may suffer a loss of mobility in the hands and arms as well as mobility in the legs. Incomplete spinal cord injury usually does not involve a complete loss of mobility but may involve a significant decrease in overall mobility.
- Amputation. Many accidents, including construction site accidents, can result in limb amputation. Amputees often choose to use prosthetic devices to increase independence following their accidents. This can represent an ongoing expense in the amputee's life since most amputees must replace their prosthetic devices every three to five years. Amputees may suffer a significant loss of independence, especially in the early days after the accident.
What Steps Should I Take to Protect My Rights After Being Injured in the Bronx?
Pursuing compensation for your losses is more than gathering evidence and proving negligence. To some extent, it involves what you do in the aftermath of getting hurt. We hope that, by now, you've sought medical care. After receiving treatment, you need to consult an experienced Bronx personal injury attorney for help. A lawyer can review your claim and advise you of the best course of action.
Also, you want to report the accident to the police and to your insurance company. However, you want to be careful what you say to the insurer so they don't try to blame you for your injuries. It's best to speak with an attorney before reporting the accident to an insurer.
If you are able, gather as much evidence as you can from the accident scene, including photos of the wreckage and your injuries, eyewitness statements, and anything else you think would help support your case. Your attorney can assist with gathering evidence and submitting your claim on your behalf.
Here are some other considerations that could bolster your claim's outcome:
Follow Through with Your Recommended Treatment Plan
Having to attend physical therapy and taking certain medications may not appeal to you. However, both of these things can help you reach maximum medical improvement (MMI). But that's not all. Sticking to your treatment plan shows the other parties that you did everything possible to remedy your injuries.
If you want to change your treatment plan, talk to your doctor and have it documented in writing. If you fail to follow through with appropriate treatment, the insurance company could accuse you of worsening your condition.
Document, Document, and Document Some More
We're not kidding when we say that even the smallest piece of evidence can make or break your case. We recommend keeping everything related to your claim––even a simple response to an email you sent.
Documentation helps us:
- Determine an appropriate amount of compensation
- Learn how the insurance company has regarded your claim
- Prove who (or what) caused your injuries
- Build your case in accordance with civil law
You should keep anything related to cost, your injuries' treatment, and correspondence with the liable insurance provider.
Keep a Journal Outlining Your Recovery Period
To truly do your situation justice, we want to know everything about your situation, including your daily pain levels, relationships with others, and missed time from work. All of this information can help us pursue non-economic damages (such as pain and suffering).
Your personal testimony is important. Don't spare any detail when documenting what you remember before, during, and after getting hurt.
Do I Have Grounds to File a Bronx Personal Injury Claim?
If you think you qualify to file a claim, get in touch with an experienced Bronx personal injury attorney to discuss your legal rights. You may have grounds for a personal injury claim if:
- Another party caused or contributed to your accident. If you believe that someone else caused your accident, you may qualify to seek compensation through a Bronx personal injury claim. For example, if someone else caused a car accident, you can likely file a claim against that party.
- The other party bore a duty of care to you at the time of the accident. To file a Bronx personal injury claim, your attorney will need to show that the other party owed you a duty of care at the time of the accident. For example, drivers owe all other drivers a duty of care: drivers must exercise care to avoid an accident. Likewise, if you visit the hospital with an injury, your doctor owes you a duty of care to ensure that you receive a proper diagnosis and do not suffer more than necessary. On the other hand, a doctor treating a patient down the hall does not owe you a duty of care.
- Someone breached this duty of care. In a medical malpractice claim, for example, you may claim that the doctor who treated you breached their duty of care to you by providing you with an improper diagnosis, even though they had more than enough evidence and symptoms to diagnose your condition properly. Likewise, if you suffer injuries in a drunk driving accident, the driver who chose to get behind the wheel while inebriated breached his or her duty of care to you.
- You suffered injuries as a result of the breach. To file a Bronx personal injury claim, you will need to show that you suffered injuries due to the negligence of another party. Those injuries, and the medical expenses associated with them, will typically form the foundation of your claim. For example, if you suffered a traumatic brain injury in an accident with a distracted driver, it will likely prove fairly easy for you to establish that you suffered injuries. On the other hand, if you noticed another driver drifting out of his or her lane or running a stop sign due to distraction, and you managed to get out of the way, you cannot file a Bronx personal injury claim simply because the other party almost caused you to suffer injuries.
How Much Compensation Can a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me Recover?
No personal injury attorney can provide a definitive assessment of exactly how much compensation you will receive after a serious injury. Always set up a free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer to get a better idea of how much compensation you might expect following your accident. You definitely don't want to settle your entire claim by accepting a lowball offer shortly after the incident because you didn't know what your case is really worth.
Most of the time, compensation falls into several clear categories.
- Medical expenses. For many accident victims, medical expenses represent the biggest worry after a serious accident. Even with good insurance, substantial injuries frequently lead to high bills, including copays, deductibles, and expenses that your medical insurance simply does not cover. Keep track of all medical expenses related to your accident, from the initial ambulance transport through ongoing physical and occupational therapy and prosthesis replacement. Your medical bills will often form the foundation of your Bronx personal injury claim, and having an accurate record of those bills can save you time and energy as you seek compensation.
- Lost wages. In addition to your medical expenses, you may find yourself out of work due to your injuries. Many injuries will prevent you from returning to work temporarily while you focus on your recovery. Others may permanently prevent you from completing your former job duties, requiring you to include lost earning potential as part of your claim. In addition to the lost wages you faced due to the inability to work immediately after your accident, you may also choose to include wages lost due to decreased hours at work or wages missed when you had to attend appointments and have procedures to help you recover after your accident. Consult your attorney to learn more about how to include these lost wages as part of your claim.
- Pain and suffering. When you think of pain and suffering related to your accident, your mind may automatically turn to physical pain. Emotional suffering, however, can also cause substantial anguish during your recovery. Some victims suffer from the loss of activities that they can no longer enjoy due to their injuries. Others may feel socially isolated as their injuries separate them from loved ones. You should discuss your suffering with your attorney to learn more about how to include it as part of your Bronx personal injury claim.
In certain rare cases, the court may also award punitive damages to punish the wrongdoer if it feels the defendant acted with extreme negligence, wanton recklessness, or intentionally meant to cause harm.
How Long Does My Bronx Injury Lawyer Have to File My Personal Injury Lawsuit?
If you have an accident due to another party's negligence, you must file a Bronx personal injury lawsuit in civil court before the statute of limitations runs out. You should consult an attorney as soon as possible to start investigating and building your case. Talk to a lawyer even if some time has passed since your accident and you think you may have missed the deadline. Sometimes, an attorney can find exceptions that will extend the statute of limitations and allow you to file a claim even if you would otherwise have missed your opportunity.
For most personal injury claims based on negligence, such as a car accident claim, New York allows you three years from the date of your injuries to file a lawsuit in civil court. However, the statute of limitations for wrongful death is only two years, and medical malpractice is 2 years and 6 months. Other types of personal injuries may have different statutes of limitations as well, so contact an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case.
How Much Does a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Many clients put off contacting an attorney because they worry about the associated costs. In reality, however, hiring an attorney will likely prove far less expensive than you may think. Many clients find that working with an attorney actually increases the compensation that they ultimately receive for their injuries, even after paying all legal fees.
At Dolman Law Group, we start with a free consultation to develop a better understanding of your case and determine whether you have grounds to file a Bronx personal injury claim.
We accept Bronx personal injury clients on a contingent fee basis. Instead of paying upfront for the legal services you need, you can pay your bill based on a percentage of the funds you receive in compensation for your injuries. For many clients, this makes legal assistance much more affordable and decreases the stress that they have to deal with during an already-difficult period of their lives.
How Long Will It Take to Receive Compensation After a Bronx Personal Injury Claim?
A Bronx personal injury claim rarely proves as simple as putting together a demand package and submitting it to the insurance company. Several factors can complicate the process and make it take longer for you to recover adequate compensation for your injuries. Talk to an attorney to learn more about what to expect as you file your Bronx personal injury claim, including an anticipated timeline.
How much money did you request in your demand package? If you suffered severe injuries and, therefore, needed to ask for substantial funds in compensation, it may take longer for you to get your claim approved. On the other hand, if you asked for comparatively minimal compensation, the insurance company may approve your claim faster.
How much evidence does the insurance company or liable party need to review? The more evidence you have relating to your accident, especially if facets of your accident come into question, the longer it may take for you to receive the funds you need.
Evidence may include:
- Witness testimony about the accident
- Pictures from the accident
- Evidence presented by the liable party, often including evidence that may try to prove your claims false
- Your medical records
- Independent medical evaluation, if you suffered severe injuries
- Any video evidence of the accident
In some cases, like those involving accidents with commercial trucks, the insurance company may also need to review driver logs, check the weather, and evaluate the driver's cargo, especially in a shifting load accident. It can take time to consult with expert witnesses, review the evidence, and fully determine fault in a serious accident.
How much time do you need to recover before you know the full extent of your injuries? For many types of injuries, you may not recognize the full extent of your injuries or how those limitations will impact your life long-term until long after the initial accident.
Your attorney may advise you to let your recovery progress before you file a claim. If, for example, you suffered a traumatic brain injury, you may not know how much you can eventually recover until you have had time to go through treatment, manage occupational therapy, and allow your brain time to heal. If you suffered broken bones, you might not know how much mobility you will lose until the casts come off and you have time to go through physical therapy.
By allowing yourself to go through the full treatment process before filing your claim, you can often better shape your demand package and create a more accurate assessment of how much compensation you should expect.
How much negotiation is required? You cannot control the offers the insurance company or liable party will send back to you after you file your demand package. If you get a low settlement offer back in response to your initial demands, you may need to go through several rounds of negotiation before you successfully reach an agreement. Mediation and, ultimately, taking your claim to court can also extend the time it takes to close out your Bronx personal injury claim Once you have a signed agreement, the liable party must issue payment on your claim within thirty days.
Can I Still Recover Damages If I Was Partially At Fault for My Bronx Personal Injuries?
Yes, you may still recover damages if you bear some percentage of fault for causing your Bronx personal injuries. New York is one of only a handful of states that still follow a pure comparative fault rule. This means you can still recover damages no matter your level of fault, but the amount of compensation you can receive will be reduced by your percentage of fault.
For example, if the total amount of damages is $100,000, and the court finds you 40% at fault for your injuries, you may only receive 60% of total damages, or $60,000.
It's vitally important you have an attorney represent you throughout the process. The insurance company or the defendant's legal counsel may try to place undue blame on you for causing the accident to reduce their level of liability. An attorney can assert your rights and advocate for you to reduce your level of liability so that you can get the maximum compensation you deserve.
What's the Process of Obtaining Compensation for My Bronx Personal Injuries?
Before filing a Bronx personal injury claim, your attorney will start by establishing who caused your accident. Often, you can easily point out the individual who contributed the most to your injuries. In an auto accident, for example, you might identify the driver who caused your accident as the liable party. In some cases, however, other factors may have contributed to your accident.
Work with your Bronx injury lawyer to identify all of the factors that contributed to your accident, so you can uncover all of the potentially liable parties and file a personal injury claim against everyone that contributed to your accident. By identifying all parties who share liability for your injuries, you can often increase the compensation you receive for your injuries.
When evaluating liability, your attorney will likely ask:
- Who owed you a duty of care at the time of the accident? In an auto accident, that will likely include the liable driver. It may also, however, include the manufacturer of a vehicle that experienced a mechanical failure that contributed to your accident.
- What negligence contributed to your accident? Drunk drivers, for example, commit an act of negligence when they choose to get behind the wheel while inebriated. Equally, a car manufacturer who puts out a vehicle with known brake problems that could cause severe accidents also commits an act of negligence.
- How did that negligence contribute to your injuries? Your attorney will evaluate the conditions that led to your accident and help establish how each one contributed to your accident.
Steps of a Bronx Personal Injury Claim
Here's a general overview of the process of obtaining compensation for personal injuries in the Bronx. However, please keep in mind that legal processes can vary based on specific circumstances, so it's important to consult with a qualified attorney to get advice tailored to your situation.
- Seek Medical Attention: The first priority is to seek medical attention for your injuries. Your health and well-being should be the primary concern.
- Gather Evidence: Collect evidence related to the incident that caused your injuries. This could include photos of the accident scene, medical records, police reports, witness statements, and any other relevant documentation.
- Consult an Attorney: It's strongly recommended to consult with a personal injury attorney experienced in Bronx cases. They can assess the strength of your case, provide legal advice, and guide you through the process.
- Investigation: Your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation to determine liability (who was at fault) and to gather evidence to support your claim.
- Demand Letter: Your attorney may draft a demand letter to the responsible party or their insurance company, outlining the details of the incident, your injuries, and the compensation you are seeking. This letter may initiate negotiations.
- Negotiation: Your attorney will negotiate with the insurance company or the responsible party's legal representatives to reach a fair settlement. This can involve back-and-forth discussions to arrive at an agreeable compensation amount.
- Filing a Lawsuit: If negotiations don't lead to a satisfactory settlement, your attorney may file a lawsuit. This initiates the formal legal process.
- Discovery: Both sides will engage in the discovery phase, where they exchange information and evidence related to the case. This can include depositions, interrogatories, and document requests.
- Mediation or Settlement Talks: Before trial, parties might engage in mediation or settlement talks again to try to reach an agreement outside of court.
- Trial: If a settlement isn't reached, your case will go to trial. During the trial, both sides present their evidence and arguments to a judge or jury.
- Verdict and Judgment: The judge or jury will make a decision, and if you win, a judgment will be entered in your favor, indicating the compensation amount awarded.
- Appeals (If Necessary): Either party can appeal the decision if they believe there was a legal error during the trial.
- Collecting Compensation: If you win your case, you'll need to work with your attorney to collect the awarded compensation. This could involve negotiation with the responsible party, their insurance company, or enforcing the judgment through legal means.
Remember that personal injury cases can be complex, and the steps involved may vary based on the specifics of your situation. Having a skilled attorney by your side can significantly improve your chances of obtaining fair compensation for your injuries.
Will I Have to Go to Court to Resolve My Bronx Personal Injury Claim?
Most Bronx personal injury claims settle out of court. Going to court increases the legal expense associated with the claim, and most companies want to avoid litigation. However, a small percentage of claims must go to court to reach satisfactory resolutions. Having an attorney on your side if your claim goes to court can prove critical in helping you successfully maximize your compensation.
Important Legal Resources We Offer to Injured Claimants Throughout the Bronx and NYC Metropolitan Areas
When you partner with our team, you get more than a personal injury attorney; you get access to resources that could better your situation, such as:
- Our podcast. Our podcast covers a range of topics, including how to prepare for litigation and what you should do after a car accident.
- Our FAQ page. You undoubtedly have questions about your legal options. We've got you covered with our comprehensive FAQ page. Here, you can get answers to some of your most pressing questions, including: “What if I don't know who caused my accident?”
- Our YouTube channel. Want to learn more about partnering with our firm? Look no further than our YouTube channel. We have over 50 videos about nearly every aspect of the legal process, including how long your injury claim may last.
- A free case review. When you connect with our team, you can ask us anything about your situation, including whether you have a case and how much you can recover. You can also explore the possibility of partnering with our injury attorneys serving the Bronx.
These are just some of the resources we offer injured claimants. We will provide resources tailored to meet your situation's needs.
When You Need a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer, Trust Dolman Law Group
Did you suffer injuries due to the negligence of another party? Do you have grounds for a Bronx personal injury claim or questions about how to file one? Do you want to understand your legal rights better?
Contact one of our dedicated Bronx personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group today by calling (718) 550-3471 or simply complete our online form for a free consultation that will allow you to learn more about your legal rights following an accident caused by someone else's negligence.
Bronx Office Location
3250 Westchester Ave, suite 200A/B
Bronx, NY 10461
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “AMAZING and understanding attorneys! Did great on my case and I highly recommend Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA for anyone that has been injured in an accident!" - Koralis R.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Very Good Experience. I was with another attorney who did not return my phone calls, messages, or help me with any questions and had no advice as far as who to go to for the medical attention I needed. I found Matt and got everything I needed, my questions answered, and he was very fast , professional & helpful." - Arianna
Read more reviews on Google!
Bronx Emergency Rooms
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in The Bronx because of someone else's negligence, be sure to get immediate medical treatment from one of the area's emergency rooms or urgent care center:
- North Central Bronx Hospital: Emergency Room: 3424 Kossuth Ave, Bronx, NY 10467
- Jacobi Medical Center Emergency Room: 1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx, NY 10461
- BronxCare Hospital Center Emergency Room: 1650 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10457
- Jack D. Weiler Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Emergency Room: 1825 Eastchester Rd, Bronx, NY 10461
- Lincoln Medical Center: Emergency Room: 234 E 149th St, Bronx, NY 10451
- Montefiore Medical Center Wakefield Campus Emergency Room: 600 E 233rd St, Bronx, NY 10466
- St. Barnabas Hospital Emergency Room: 4422 Third Ave, Bronx, NY 10457
- The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore: Emergency Room: 3415 Bainbridge Ave, Bronx, NY 10467
*Disclaimer – Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA does not endorse these medical providers, nor do we profit from having them listed on our website.
- Bronx Court Unit: 900 Sheridan Ave, Bronx, NY 10451
- Bronx County - Civil Court: 851 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10451
- Bronx County Hall Of Justice: 265 E 161 St, Bronx, NY 10451
- Bronx Supreme Court: 851 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10451
Neighborhoods We Serve in Bronx, NY
Riverdale 10471, Morrisania 10456, 10459, Kingsbridge 10463, Throgs Neck 10465, Mott Haven 10451, 10454, 10455, Fieldston 10471, Morris Park 10461, 10462, Parkchester 10462, South Bronx 10455 , West Bronx 10451, 10452, 10453, 10454, 10455, 10456, 10457, 10458, Williamsbridge 10466, 10467, 10469, Allerton 10467, East Bronx 10467, 10456, 10458, 10453, 10468, 10457, 10452, 10469, University Heights 10453, 10468, Crotona Park East 10460, Spuyten Duyvil 10463, Baychester 10469, Woodlawn Heights 10470, Highbridge 10452, Hunts Point 10474, Jerome Park 10468, Van Nest 10460, 10462, Unionport 10462, 10472, 10473, Pelham Gardens 10469