Like other popular cities, the beautiful upscale area around Boca Raton sees its fair share of accidents and injuries. A sudden personal injury can interrupt life as you know it when you least expect it. At Dolman Law Group, our Boca Raton personal injury lawyers are dedicated to fighting for the rights of injury victims. We know just how devastating an unexpected injury can be, and we work tirelessly for the best outcome possible in every personal injury case.
We understand personal injury victims may need to take time off from work or school and may need extensive medical treatment for a long period of time. For some people, life will never be the same again. When an accident happens due to someone else's negligence, injured victims deserve financial compensation to pay for their injury-related losses.
Personal injury cases are complicated, and it is critical to have the best legal representation to ensure your rights are protected as you seek compensation from the responsible party or their insurance company. If you've been injured in any type of accident, contact our Boca Raton office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney today.
- Do You Need to Hire a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Why Should You Choose Dolman Law Group for Your Boca Raton Accident Injury Claim?
- Our Boca Raton Location
- Schedule A Free Consultation
- Our Boca Raton Personal Injury Law Firm Handles Many Types of Accidents
- Boca Raton Traffic Accident Statistics
- Other Ways You Can Sustain Injury in Boca Raton
- How Do I Know If I Have Boca Raton Personal Injury Claim?
- What Injuries Can a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer Handle?
- What to Do After an Accident in Boca Raton
- What Damages Can a Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney Claim for You?
- How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- Can I Recover Compensation If I Was Partially At Fault for My Injuries in Boca Raton?
- How Do I Find a Good Personal Injury Attorney in Boca Raton?
- Contact a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group Today
- Client Reviews
Do You Need to Hire a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer?
After suffering a serious injury, you may wonder, "Do I really need to hire a personal injury lawyer?" The answer may depend on the severity and circumstances of your accident. However, since it won't cost anything to learn more about your situation and legal rights, don't hesitate to reach out to a compassionate personal injury lawyer in Boca Raton. Our personal injury lawyers will meet with you to learn about your situation, explain your rights, and let you know if you have a valid claim... all for free.
Most personal injury cases involve an accident where someone else's careless actions cause serious injuries that lead to financial losses. If someone injured you by acting negligently or failing to act when they had a legal duty to act, there's a good chance you may be able to recover financial compensation for your losses.
A Boca Raton personal injury lawyer can guide you through this process. Keep in mind insurance companies are motivated to pay as little as possible in personal injury cases. This means that they may try to undervalue the severity of your injuries, claim you were partially at fault, or deliberately offer you significantly less than your claim is worth. Insurance adjusters are trained to make a lowball offer to settle your legal claim, especially if you do not have quality legal representation.
An experienced Boca Raton personal injury attorney won't let an insurance company mistreat you. Instead, they will collect evidence, engage expert witnesses, and craft a compelling claim for damages to support your personal injury case.
Why Should You Choose Dolman Law Group for Your Boca Raton Accident Injury Claim?
Every law firm operates differently. Finding a good fit for you is important. At Dolman Law Group, we strive to give each client the individual attention and focus they deserve with personalized case strategies and direct access to the personal injury lawyers handling their cases. We'll handle your case based on what works best for you and your circumstances. Our team is willing to go to trial when necessary for our clients.
Trust Our Award-Winning Team
Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, has won awards from the American Society of Legal Advocates, including being named Top 40 Lawyers. We have recovered more than $400 million for our clients through settlement or verdict. The likelihood that your settlement amount will exceed the initial offer from an insurer grows exponentially when you hire an attorney from Dolman Law Group. More than 400 of our case settlements beat the pre-trial offer, and with our vast experience helping over 40,000 clients, we promise your case will receive the personal attention you deserve that other law firms don't deliver.
Unlike television advertising attorneys, Dolman Law Group has its roots right here in Florida, giving you the ease and convenience of a local law office close to you. No matter where you are injured, we are there when you need us. Our attorneys have over 120 years of combined experience, with a team of paralegals and assistants and a network of professionals in your corner. We aren’t afraid to take on big business, the government, or anyone else who needs to be held accountable for your injuries.
You Deserve Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorneys Who Follow a Results-Driven Approach
At Dolman Law Group, we routinely recover compensation for our injured clients, even when that involves confronting powerful insurance companies in court. A few of our recent case results include:
- 5 million dollars for a car accident client with severe burns
- 1.75 million for a truck accident client with a TBI who also needed shoulder surgery
- 6.7 million for a wrongful death claim
A good portion of our business is referred by very satisfied former clients. Many others choose us after reviewing our case results, examining our client testimonials, and meeting with one of our award-winning personal injury lawyers about their case. We are proud to represent injured Boca Raton residents as they seek maximum compensation for their injuries and damages.
Our Boca Raton Location
The Dolman Law Group has a law office in Boca Raton located at 3200 North Federal Highway Suite 206-2, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Our Boca Raton Personal Injury Law Firm Handles Many Types of Accidents
Accidental injuries can happen in many different ways. The legal questions and strategies in each case will vary depending on the type of accident that occurred. At Dolman Law Group, our personal injury attorneys have the experience to handle many types of Boca Raton injury claims. The types of cases we regularly handle include the following:
- Boca Raton Car Accidents
- Boca Raton Truck Accidents
- Boca Raton Motorcycle Accidents
- Boca Raton Bicycle Accidents
- Boca Raton Pedestrian Accidents
- Boca Raton Ridesharing Accidents
- Boca Raton Boating Accidents
Boca Raton Traffic Accident Statistics
Boca Raton is a thriving city in Palm Beach County that sees its share of vehicle accidents. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports of traffic accidents throughout the state, Palm Beach County and the Boca Raton area experienced the following traffic-related accidents:
- 15,773 total vehicle crashes, resulting in 9,774 injuries and 123 fatalities
- 269 motorcycle accidents, with 10 fatalities
- 408 bicycle crashes, with 9 fatalities
- 422 pedestrian accidents, with 23 fatalities
The area also reported 4,228 hit and run accidents that injured 1,037 and killed 9
No matter what type of vehicle was involved, an auto accident often causes life-changing injuries. We believe injured victims should have the best possible legal representation to hold the liable parties accountable. Florida's laws for pursuing a financial recovery following an auto accident can sometimes be challenging to sort out. The state recognizes a no-fault system, and all drivers are required to carry no-fault Personal Injury Protection insurance. However, many injured parties can file fault-based claims based on the severity of their injuries or the medical costs of their care.
Other Ways You Can Sustain Injury in Boca Raton
Along with traffic-related accidents, you can suffer serious injury from other incidents in Boca Raton, including:
Boca Raton Slip and Fall Accidents
People can slip and fall in almost any environment. Slip and fall accidents commonly happen in businesses such as grocery stores, restaurants, or hotels. Less commonly, a person can encounter a hazard that causes them to fall from an elevated height, such as off a deck or down a flight of stairs.
If a business fails to correct a dangerous condition that causes someone to fall, that business should be held liable under premises liability principles. There are unique aspects of premises liability claims, and you should work with a slip and fall lawyer who has experience handling this type of case, including insurance claims or personal injury lawsuits against businesses.
Some major businesses that serve the Boca Raton area where you could slip and fall include:
- Town Center at Boca Raton
- Whole Foods Market
- Publix Super Market at Palmetto Park Square
- Fifth Avenue Shops Shopping Center
- Cinemark Bistro Boca Raton and XD
Also, Florida Atlantic University is in Boca Raton, and you may have a claim against the university if you slipped or tripped and fell on campus.
Medical Malpractice May Result in a Serious Boca Raton Personal Injury
Doctors are supposed to help us when we have an injury or illness. However, medical professionals can make serious errors that cause patients additional injuries instead. There are many forms of medical negligence that may lead to a malpractice claim, including:
These cases involve complex legal standards and should always be evaluated by a personal injury lawyer who understands the principles of medical malpractice laws in Florida. We work closely with medical experts who can help determine if medical negligence occurred and provide valuable insight and evidence to help us recover compensation for our clients. Our Boca Raton medical malpractice attorneys know how to take on doctors and their insurers to ensure that medical malpractice victims are fully reimbursed for their losses.
Some medical centers that serve Boca Raton include:
- Boca Raton Medical Plaza
- Baptist Health Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Harbor Medical Center
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Also Handle Cases Involving Defective and Dangerous Drugs
Large pharmaceutical companies should have consumer safety as their top priority. These companies instead regularly focus on profits and keep drugs on the market that may cause serious and even life-threatening side effects. In some cases, these companies fail to even warn consumers of possible injuries.
Defective drugs and medical devices can leave a patient in a much worse condition than before, facing preventable medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other losses. Our law firm has the resources to take on large corporations in order to protect the rights of clients who were prescribed dangerous pharmaceuticals in product liability lawsuits.
Boca Raton Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
As the nursing home population steadily grows, so does the problem of neglect and abuse of residents. Nursing home residents suffer severe injuries from neglect and abuse more often than you may think. Watch for possible signs of abuse or neglect if your loved one lives in a Boca Raton nursing home.
Whether the abuse is physical, financial, sexual, or psychological, a resident can suffer lasting injuries and/or damage as a result. A skilled personal injury attorney can help hold a nursing home fully accountable for any negligence or misconduct that causes injury to a resident.
Boca Raton has several nursing homes and assisted care facilities where you or a loved one could suffer from nursing home abuse or neglect:
- The Legacy at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- The Encore at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Avante at Boca Raton
- Banyan Place Boca Raton
Boca Raton Dog Bite Injuries
Dogs are an important part of life for many households in Boca Raton. Unfortunately, dogs can also be unpredictable and present the risk of injuries in a dog attack. Dog bites can cause severe disfigurement. Many potential complications of dog bites may arise, including serious infections. If a dog bite breaks the skin, you should always have the wound properly cleaned and treated by a medical professional to prevent infection.
In some situations, dog bites can cause broken bones, torn tendons or muscles, or serious facial injuries, which may require surgery. Dog bites can also cause serious psychological injuries, such as PTSD and an intense phobia of dogs. Florida law holds dog owners strictly liable for dog bite injuries. If someone else's dog bites you, do not delay. Contact a dog bite attorney who can help protect your rights.
Boca Raton Wrongful Deaths Can Have Significant Financial and Emotional Costs
When we lose loved ones due to wrongful death, the pain and suffering experienced can be staggering. Loved ones that have passed away because of the negligence of a liable party can leave behind families with needs that will now go unmet because of such a loss. Wrongful death claims can help those who have lost family members to accidents get the compensation they need to get back on their feet and stabilize their lives.
Loved ones could have been the primary breadwinners of a household, provided essential services like childcare, or simply provided a guiding presence to those they loved. These things can all be part of a settlement recovered in a wrongful death claim.
How Do I Know If I Have Boca Raton Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury isn’t something most people deal with on a regular basis, so you probably have a lot of questions about the process. The legal system can be very intimidating, with many rules and deadlines that can leave you feeling lost, alienated, and hopeless. Your injury has already taken its toll emotionally, physically, and financially. A seasoned injury attorney knows the process and how it can affect the case, from negotiating with insurance companies to gathering information for a trial if necessary.
Anyone who has been wrongfully injured knows the significant expense of putting their lives back together. Insurance is often required to offset the cost of making things right in personal injury litigation. Often, insurance companies will try to pay out the lowest possible amounts just to protect their bottom line. Personal injury law allows injury victims the right to seek compensation through different processes to help stabilize their quality of life.
For any type of Boca Raton personal injury claim, you need an attorney to show that the party that injured you owed you a duty of care and breached that duty through their negligence, carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct. Your lawyer must then also show that you suffered injuries because of this breach of duty and experienced compensable damages as a result.
Potential Financial Losses Related to a Personal Injury
A life-changing event such as a personal injury can forever change someone’s quality of life and financial future. Some of the financial losses you may request in a personal injury claim include:
- Emergency medical services: Life-saving measures after an accident come at a high cost. Ambulance, air-lifting, and emergency room treatments are expensive but necessary services.
- Hospitalization: Extended hospital stays, surgeries, and physical rehabilitation are not cheap. Those responsible for the injury should be held accountable for the expense of treatment that can help you regain your quality of life.
- Lost income and future earnings: Time in the hospital and recovery from injury might mean lost time at work. This can lead to loss of wages, benefits, and possible unemployment during your recovery. With mounting medical bills, the threat to your financial security and livelihood is compounded without compensation for damages.
- Rehabilitation: Physical and mental trauma might require extensive rehabilitation. Physical rehabilitation is lengthy, expensive, and complicates your ability to work to support yourself and your family during therapy.
- Disability: Whether you suffer a traumatic brain injury, cognitive difficulties resulting from trauma, loss of motor function, loss of an eye, limbs, vision, or other senses, the brief moment that could have been prevented will likely haunt you for life. Disability compensation needs to provide for a lifetime of living with this condition and maintain a person’s quality of life.
- Vocational retraining: Your injuries might have ended your ability to support yourself in your current profession. You might need to re-enter the workforce with a different occupation to provide for yourself and your loved ones. Changing your vocation will take time and likely incur expenses in school or vocational training programs.
- Pain and suffering: Personal injuries not only affect your life through the hassle of trying to put the pieces of your life back together, but you must also consider the physical pain of the injury, the possibility of persistent or chronic pain, and the psychological aspect of dealing with this trauma as you recover. You might require pain management medications and therapy and face the possibility that your life will never be the same again.
- Financial support for survivors: If you have lost a loved one or someone you depended on for financial support, you probably feel emotionally and financially devastated. Survivors have the right to be compensated when others’ actions and negligence cause someone's death.
- Loss of property: Especially with motor vehicle accidents, the expense of repairing and replacing damaged property such as vehicles and personal belongings is an unnecessary financial drain that should be paid by the person who was at fault for the accident.
How Can a Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Help You Hold the Responsible Party Accountable?
Personal injury law holds those responsible for the injuries and losses inflicted on others due to no fault of their own. Accountability often means paying for the damages incurred due to such an injury. For example, a workplace is legally obligated to provide safety measures, equipment, and proper training to protect its workers. Sometimes, a workplace injury means that these safety practices weren’t provided.
All drivers must take care to drive carefully and not injure other motorists, pedestrians, and others. When someone causes an accident, they can be held responsible for negligent or reckless behavior.
The same may be true of a business that’s responsible to its clientele to provide safe access to the property and services. Failure to clean up a wet floor is a hazard to people invited into the business, and resulting injuries may be the proprietor’s responsibility.
Let Our Boca Raton Injury Attorneys Fight the Insurance Company For You
Insurance companies provide monetary payments in case someone is injured on the insured’s property or due to their negligence. Unfortunately, insurance companies are often more interested in saving money by not paying for damages and compensation than making things right.
They may offer the lowest settlements possible or create a long and sometimes litigious process when you are trying to put your life back together. It can be challenging to receive compensation, especially with mounting medical bills, lost time at work due to your injuries, and the frustration of fighting for your rights when it feels like the other party has unlimited resources.
At Dolman Law Group, we don’t tolerate bullies, whether it is an apathetic insurance company or a big corporation. Our attorneys understand the variables and how to leverage the evidence against the responsible party to argue your case. Most cases receive higher settlement amounts when an attorney represents the injured party in negotiations and trial cases.
What Injuries Can a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer Handle?
Each accidental injury is unique. Some injuries can last a few months, while a catastrophic injury can persist for the rest of your life.
Examples of common personal injuries:
- Neck and back injuries: Your neck and back work to support most of your body weight, and any injury can make even the simplest movements painful and difficult. There are many muscles, bones, and connective tissues in the neck and back that can be injured, restricting your movement and causing serious pain. Many neck, back, and spinal cord injuries can lead to permanent disability that can keep you from working or performing regular household tasks.
- Brain injuries: When you hit or suffer a jolt to your head, you may suffer a traumatic brain injury (TBI). These injuries can have serious cognitive and physical effects that are sometimes permanent. A severe traumatic brain injury can require extended hospitalization and rehabilitative therapy, and victims may suffer permanent consequences.
- Severe burns: Burns can happen in a wide variety of situations, including workplace accidents, electrical accidents, accidents caused by defective products, and car accidents. Burns are some of the most painful injuries to endure. Some burn victims must spend time in a burn center and may be at risk of serious complications, such as infections. Burns also commonly leave victims permanently scarred or disfigured.
- Spinal cord injuries: The spine allows the brain to communicate with parts of the body to facilitate movement, sensation, and the functioning of many organs. When your spinal cord suffers damage, you can become paralyzed. Paralysis can be complete or partial, temporary, or permanent. Paralysis can completely change your life and require you to have assistance with even the most basic activities.
Accident victims can also suffer broken bones, soft tissue injuries, organ damage, and many other traumatic injuries. Some accident victims also suffer emotional distress, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). No matter the nature of your injuries, our accident injury attorneys can evaluate your right to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses under the law.
What to Do After an Accident in Boca Raton
After an injury in Boca Raton:
- Seek medical assistance: Seeing a doctor is crucial in preserving your health and safety. Many injuries that don’t seem like such a big deal at first can become life-changing later on, even resulting in death or permanent injury. The information your doctor gathers about your situation can be used later in court to prove the extent of your injuries and provide leverage during negotiations.
- Follow treatment plans: It is essential to adhere to all doctor’s orders when it comes to pain management, care of injuries, surgery, and even recovery. Don't let the expense and time away from work keep you from the care you need. Those factors can be added to your compensation for damages later on. Your health and recovery take priority over anything else.
- Stay off social media: You might be tempted to Tweet or post your status on Facebook, but this can hurt your case more than it can help. Posting about your injuries can diminish how serious your circumstances are and provide information to opposing parties that can be twisted and used against you in court.
- Document everything: From the initial accident to your treatment and recovery, it is vital to establish a timeline as well as conditions throughout your experience. Keep a journal of your recovery to show how your treatment progresses. Photos of the accident site are also important pieces of evidence, as well as the contact information of potential witnesses, first responders, and police reports.
- Work on your mental health: Surviving a traumatic incident carries with it not just physical pain but also mental trauma. Recovering from a life-changing event can result in psychological strife, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety attacks, depression, and even suicidal thoughts. You may need a psychologist to help you deal with any issues in a safe environment.
- Contact an attorney: Typically, the statute of limitations on a personal injury case is two years from the moment of the accident. While you are facing the initial emergency procedures, treatment, recovery, and complications arising from this life-changing event, that time can get away from you before you realize it. Your attorney can take a lot of the stress off you by meeting deadlines, filing paperwork to the courts, and negotiating with insurance company representatives to get you the compensation you need.
What Damages Can a Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney Claim for You?
Regardless of how we recover financial compensation for our client—through a negotiated settlement or a favorable jury verdict—we will pursue payment from the liable parties to cover a wide range of losses. Damages will differ from case to case, and it is almost certain that no two claims will have the same value, even if the victims were hurt in the same incident.
Each personal injury claim is different because each victim suffers unique mental and physical injuries. As a result, each victim faces different medical expenses, lost wages, and other out-of-pocket expenses while also experiencing their own emotional harm. As a part of developing a solid insurance injury claim or argument for trial, we document our clients' recoverable damages with bills and receipts, but we also gather evidence to prove they experienced severe pain or will face chronic pain in the future. With this proof, we build the strongest personal injury cases possible.
Examples of damages in a Boca Raton personal injury lawsuit:
- Medical bills
- Hospital stays
- Mobility aides
- Home modifications
- Physical therapy
- Job-related losses
- Lost wages
- Missed promotions and future lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damages
- Funeral and burial expenses on behalf of a family member in a wrongful death claim
- Loss of consortium
We use these totals and other information about the case, paired with additional information from the client and their loved ones, to evaluate both the tangible and intangible damages the victim suffered. We can assess how much it limited their activities, how many days of intense pain they suffered, how it will hinder their work and everyday life in the future, and more.
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Like most personal injury law firms, Dolman Law Group works for a contingency fee. What that means for you is there are no upfront costs associated with hiring our accident injury law firm. In fact, you don't owe us anything unless we are able to settle your claim. Our fee is typically about a third of the value of what we are able to recover on your behalf.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
While the Florida statute of limitations varies slightly depending on the specific type of personal injury claim, generally speaking, you have 2 years from the date of the accident or the discovery of the injury to file a claim for damages. In cases of wrongful death, the window is also 2 years to file a personal injury lawsuit. As mentioned above, certain factors can impact the validity of a personal injury claim, so it is best to consult with a personal injury attorney before initiating the process.
Can I Recover Compensation If I Was Partially At Fault for My Injuries in Boca Raton?
Although Florida used to allow injured parties to recover damages no matter how much at fault they were for causing their injuries, the state modified its comparative negligence rule in March of 2023. Now, injured parties may recover damages if they are less than 50% at fault for causing their injuries. Therefore, if the court finds you more than 50% responsible, you may not pursue compensation. Furthermore, the court will reduce your damages based on your percentage of fault.
For instance, if the court finds the defendant 60% at fault but determines you bear 40% of liability, it will only award you 60% of total damages.
The attorneys at Dolman Law Group will work hard to establish 100% liability on the at-fault party, if possible, so you can get the full compensation you deserve.
How Do I Find a Good Personal Injury Attorney in Boca Raton?
Start by doing your own research. Read reviews from former clients, ask your friends for recommendations, and check out a personal injury lawyer's ratings online. We recommend avoiding lawyer referral services like 411 PAIN, as they do not take the time to match you with a personal injury lawyer who has experience handling your specific type of claim.
How Are the Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorneys at Dolman Law Group Different?
Dolman Law Group is widely respected by judges, insurance companies, former clients, and defense lawyers throughout Florida. We have significant experience litigating claims in Palm Beach County. By hiring a reputable law firm with an established presence in Florida, the insurance company knows that you intend to seriously pursue compensation for your damages.
Not only does choosing Dolman Law Group lend your case credibility, but it can also substantially alleviate the stress of the personal injury claims process. Our personal injury attorneys have regularly seen clients with the above accidents and injuries, and we know how to help. We can evaluate your case, help determine the value of your claim, and pursue an insurance claim, workers' compensation claim, or personal injury lawsuit on your behalf when appropriate.
Our team knows that dealing with a serious injury is never easy, and we work to take the stress off you by handling every aspect of your legal case. You can depend on us to communicate clearly and involve you in the decision-making process. We will work tirelessly to recover maximum compensation for your damages in a personal injury lawsuit.
Contact a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group Today
No matter how your injuries occur, it is always worth consulting a personal injury lawyer about your legal options. Consultations at Dolman Law Group are free, so you have nothing to lose by having one of our Boca Raton personal injury lawyers evaluate your unique situation.
We will advocate for you until we are satisfied that you have received a fair settlement for the value of your losses, or we can take your claim to trial. The sooner you call, the sooner we can provide valuable advice and representation to protect your rights. To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us online or call (561) 220-4963 as soon as possible.
Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA
3200 North Federal Highway Suite 206-2
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: (561) 220-4963
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Excellent Service. I can’t begin to express my gratitude to Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA. They were professional, knowledgeable and informative. Not only were they there for me legally, but also emotionally and personally through my surgery and the entire process. Thank you Matt, Julia, Genelle, Kim, Christian, Jason, and anyone I may have forgotten. God bless." - Karen B
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Compassionate, Knowledgeable Attorney. Mr. Dolman knows the law. I am very selective who I refer clients to, as it is also a reflection on my practice. I continue to refer clients to Mr. Dolman because he treats my clients with great compassion and explains the process in simple terms. He achieves the results that make the clients happy. I have not heard one bad review about Mr. Dolman. He is also very accommodating, meeting clients on weekends and after hours." - Daniel
Read more reviews on Google!
Boca Raton Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care Centers
If you suffered serious injuries because of someone else's negligence in Boca Raton, seek immediate medical treatment from any of the following medical providers in the city:
- Baptist Health Boca Raton Regional Hospital Emergency Room: 800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486
- MD Now Urgent Care - Boca Raton: 7035 Beracasa Way Ste 105, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Wold Family Center For Emergency Medicine: 800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486
- West Boca Medical Center Emergency Room: 21644 FL-7, Boca Raton, FL 33428
*Disclaimer – Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA does not endorse these medical providers, and we do not profit from having them listed on our website.
Boca Raton Courthouses
- Palm Beach County Court Administration: 205 N Dixie Hwy #5.2500, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- County of Broward - North Regional Courthouse: 1600 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442