Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyer, Anthony J. Russo, Jr. is the founding partner of The Russo Firm with its’ corporate office in Delray Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida. As a consumer justice attorney, Anthony focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and defective pharmaceutical drugs and medical device.
For over two decades, Anthony J. Russo, Jr. has handled thousands of consumer justice and personal injury lawsuits and has successfully litigated and tried cases throughout Florida and the United States.
Prior to starting The Russo Firm, Anthony was the managing partner of the Weston, Florida Law Firm of Freedland Russo, P.L. (WestonLawyers.com) and founding partner of the Law Firm of Russo & Mitchell.
Anthony J. Russo Jr. attended Fordham University and received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from SUNY at Albany. He received his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University in Broward County, Florida. Anthony is a member of the Florida Bar since 1995 and is also admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia.
Anthony is an active member of the Florida Justice Association, Broward County Justice Association, National Trial Lawyers Association, the Florida Bar Association, and the Florida Lawyers Action Group. Anthony J. Russo, Jr. also devotes his personal time to a variety of social and charitable causes. He serves as the Legal Pro-Bono Supervisor for MADD’s Court Monitoring Program. Anthony sits on the Board of Directors of Counselors Advocating Resources for Everyone in Florida (CARE FLA) and the Florida Initiative for Suicide Prevention (F.I.S.P.). He served as the 2007-2008 President of the Rotary Club of Weston and is a former Board of Director of the Sheinberg Family YMCA of Broward County.
Anthony is the founder of Stealth Baseball Team, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit Youth Travel Baseball Organization. Stealth Baseball is the largest youth Travel Baseball program in Palm Beach County, Florida. Having assisted over 350 High School players in their placement in college, the Stealth remains committed to their mission of providing every Stealth youth the ability to play the highest level of competitive baseball at the most affordable cost.
- The Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Member in Good Standing, New York State Bar
- Member in Good Standing, New Jersey State Bar
- Florida’s “Super Lawyers” List
- South Florida Legal Guide’s “Top Lawyers”
- National Trial Lawyers Association’s “Top 100 Lawyers”
- Million Dollar Advocate’s Forum
- Florida, 1995
- New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 2000
- Washington D.C., 2021
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United State Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships”
- Florida Justice Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward County Justice Association
- National Brain Injury Association
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Alumni Nova Southeastern University Law Center
- Board of Directors, Weston Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Florida Initiative for Suicide Prevention
- Board of Directors, Counselors Advocating Resources for Everyone in Florida
- Pro-Bono Supervisor, MADD Florida Court Monitoring Program
- Past President, Rotary Club of Weston
- Board of Directors, Sheinberg Family YMCA of Broward County