Have you been injured in an auto or motorcycle accident in Palm Harbor? Has someone else's negligence caused your injury, and now your medical bills are piling up? A Palm Harbor personal injury lawyer at Dolman Law Group, Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, is available to discuss your accident and help you recover the money you need to pay for your losses.
We represent injury victims who need to file insurance claims for traumatic brain injuries, auto accidents, wrongful death claims, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, insurance bad faith claims, and many other personal injuries. We also litigate personal injury lawsuits when insurance companies refuse to offer reasonable settlements or deny claims altogether. Reach out today to learn more.
- Why Choose the Palm Harbor Personal Injury Attorneys at Dolman Law Group to Handle Your Claim?
- Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Palm Harbor
- Our Palm Harbor Office Location
- Schedule A Free Consultation
- Palm Harbor Accident Statistics
- What Types of Injuries Can Our Palm Harbor Law Group Handle?
- What Should I Do After a Palm Harbor Accident?
- How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Claim in Palm Harbor?
- What Financial Losses Can a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Attorney Help Me Recover?
- Can You Tell Me How Much My Palm Harbor Personal Injury Claim is Worth?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawsuit in Florida?
- How Much Will It Cost to Hire a Palm Harbor Injury Attorney?
- How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Palm Harbor Injury Claim?
- Can I Still Recover Compensation from a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Claim If I Was Partially Responsible for the Accident?
- Schedule A Free Consultation
- What's the Personal Injury Claims Process in Palm Harbor?
- Other Factors to Consider About Working with Dolman Law Group for Your Palm Harbor Injury Claim
- Contact a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group Today for a Free Consultation
- Client Testimonials
Why Choose the Palm Harbor Personal Injury Attorneys at Dolman Law Group to Handle Your Claim?
We are not a giant law firm that only cares about bringing in vast numbers of clients and settling the most claims possible. We are also not a small firm that doesn't have the resources to properly investigate and litigate an injury claim.
At our firm, we give each client personalized attention while still providing top-of-the-line results. All clients of Dolman Law Group are given their attorney's personal cell phone number and email address for direct communication. We treat our clients with respect and compassion, and it shows in the stories our clients share about our time together.
With more than 120 years of combined legal experience, our team is proud of the successful case results we have earned for our clients through hard work and determination.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers' Awards and Credentials
Dolman Law Group was founded in 2009 by Matthew Dolman, Esq., the firm's president and equity partner. Matt attended Stetson University College of Law, where he studied trial advocacy in one of the highest-rated trial advocacy programs in the nation.
Matt has extensive experience and has accumulated a number of awards and credentials. For example, he was selected for:
- Florida Rising Stars in 2013–2016, a prestigious title given by Super Lawyers rating service to outstanding candidates under 40.
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Organization.
- Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Organization.
- A perfect 10.0 rating on Avvo.com, a respected online legal directory.
In addition, in 2013, he became a lifelong member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum for his largest claim settlements.
We Promise to Keep You Informed Throughout Every Step of Your Palm Harbor Personal Injury Case
At Dolman Law Group, we work hard to provide our clients with all the information they need to feel comfortable about the process and make informed decisions.
In this effort, we create and post content daily to our blog, providing information on legal issues, injury terminology, accident procedures, and what to expect. To research any topic, visit our blog, enter a search term on the right, or browse by category.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers are Dedicated to You and Your Legal Rights
Injury victims often retain us because they have grown dissatisfied with their previous attorney; we soon learn that the client was frustrated by not being able to speak with the attorney they hired. At Dolman Law Group, we are committed to providing accessible and personalized service.
While we are proud of our talented staff of professionals, you’re paying for the services of an actual attorney, so you speak with an actual attorney.
An experienced personal injury attorney (as opposed to a paralegal or case manager) handles all our firm’s claims. As a client of Dolman Law Group, you will often interact with our friendly staff. However, an attorney will make all the decisions concerning the strategy and handling of your case.
We only represent you, the injured individual. Dolman Law Group never has, and will never, represent the interests of any insurance company. Contact us today to learn more.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Palm Harbor
We handle a wide variety of personal injury claims in Palm Harbor, including:
- Palm Harbor Car Accidents
- Palm Harbor Truck Accidents
- Palm Harbor Slip and Fall Accidents
- Palm Harbor Nursing Home Abuse
- Palm Harbor Workplace Accidents
- Palm Harbor Construction Accidents
- Palm Harbor Boat Accidents
- Palm Harbor Birth Injuries
- Palm Harbor Bicycle Accidents
- Palm Harbor Pedestrian Accidents
- Palm Harbor Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Palm Harbor Drunk Driving Accidents
- Palm Harbor Wrongful Death
We also handle many other types of personal injury claims in Palm Harbor. Contact us for a free case evaluation if you feel another party is responsible for causing an accident that injured you or someone you love.
Our Palm Harbor Office Location
Dolman Law Group has a law office in Palm Harbor located at 2385 Tampa Road, Suite 4, Palm Harbor, FL 34684.
Come by our office during business hours to speak with one of our Palm Harbor personal injury attorneys for free, or contact us to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting with you, and we can come to your home, hospital room, or other location if you cannot make it to our office. We also offer virtual teleconferencing.
Palm Harbor Accident Statistics
Palm Harbor is a largely residential community located in Pinellas County, Florida. The city has a population of more than 61,000, and the area offers numerous attractions and events. These include fairs and festivals in downtown Palm Harbor at Florida Avenue and Alt. US 19 and CR 1. Additionally, U.S. Highway 19 Alternate and Omaha Street offer many small shops and restaurants along with a handful of historic buildings. Palm Harbor is also home to a nationally regarded golf course, Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, located on U.S. 19 just north of Alderman Road.
With so much to see and do, traffic accidents are a regular occurrence in Palm Harbor--some of which cause serious injuries or fatalities. According to reports from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), Pinellas County and the Palm Harbor area reported the following accidents in 2022:
- 15,681 total traffic accidents, which resulted in 9,226 injuries and 123 fatalities
- 437 total motorcycle accidents were reported, with 32 motorcycle accident fatalities
- 578 total bicycle accidents, with 13 fatalities
- 475 pedestrian accidents, with 37 fatalities
- 4,470 hit and run accidents, with 870 injuries and 9 fatalities
What Types of Injuries Can Our Palm Harbor Law Group Handle?
Depending on the type of personal injury you experienced, our legal team knows your treatment, prognosis, and expected losses will vary. You may require surgeries, physical therapy, home modifications, medical appliances, ongoing medications, and other distinctive care that can cost thousands of dollars. Our personal injury lawyers have successfully assisted clients suffering from:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
The losses from an unexpected injury can be substantial. The best way to understand your legal rights is to discuss your accident and injuries with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Palm Harbor. Our attorneys can explain your options and fight for the compensation you deserve.
What Should I Do After a Palm Harbor Accident?
If you're involved in an accident in Palm Harbor someone else caused, there are important steps to take in order to ensure your safety, protect your rights, and gather essential information for any potential claims. Here's what you should do after an accident in Palm Harbor:
- Check for Injuries: First and foremost, check yourself and others involved for injuries. If there are any serious injuries, call 911 for medical assistance immediately.
- Move to Safety: If it's possible and safe to do so, move your vehicle to the side of the road or a safe location to prevent further accidents or injuries.
- Call the Police: Even for minor accidents, it's a good idea to call the police. They can create an official report that may be useful for insurance claims or legal proceedings. Also, Florida law requires people to report any accident involving injuries or death, or property damage exceeding $500.
- Exchange Information: Exchange contact, insurance, and vehicle information with the other parties involved in the accident. This includes names, phone numbers, addresses, insurance policy details, and license plate numbers.
- Collect Witness Information: If there were any witnesses to the accident, gather their names and contact information. Their statements may be helpful in determining fault.
- Gather Evidence: Take photos of the accident scene, vehicle damage, injuries, road conditions, traffic signs, and anything else relevant to the accident. This visual evidence can be valuable later.
- Notify Your Insurance Company: Report the accident to your insurance company as soon as possible. Provide them with accurate and honest information about the accident.
- Do Not Admit Fault: Avoid making statements that could be interpreted as admitting fault. Stick to the facts and let the investigation determine liability.
- Seek Medical Attention: Even if you don't feel seriously injured, it's advisable to seek medical attention. Some injuries may not be immediately apparent, and a medical record can be valuable for insurance claims.
- Follow Medical Advice: If you've been injured, follow your doctor's advice for treatment and recovery. This will help establish the extent of your injuries and the associated damages.
- Preserve Evidence: Keep copies of all documentation related to the accident, including police reports, medical records, bills, and correspondence with insurance companies.
- Document Your Experience: Keep a journal or notes detailing your injuries, pain levels, and how the accident has impacted your daily life. This information can be useful for your case.
- Consult an Attorney: If you've been injured, consulting a personal injury attorney can be beneficial. They can guide you through the legal process, help protect your rights, and advise you on the best course of action.
Remember that each accident is unique, and the steps you need to take may vary depending on the circumstances. If you have any doubts or questions about what to do after an accident, reach out to an experienced Palm Harbor personal injury attorney at Dolman Law Group for help.
How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Claim in Palm Harbor?
Just because you were hurt in a Palm Harbor accident, that doesn't mean you qualify for compensation. Determining whether you have a valid personal injury claim in Palm Harbor involves considering several factors, and you should discuss your case with an experienced personal injury attorney.
To have a valid personal injury claim, you must show you suffered injuries and that the other party is responsible for causing them. Through evidence such as your medical records, police reports, accident reconstruction reports, eyewitness testimony, and other information and documentation, your attorney will need to show:
- Duty of Care: The responsible party must have owed you a duty of care. For example, drivers have a duty to operate their vehicles safely, and property owners have a duty to maintain their premises in a reasonably safe condition.
- Breach of Duty: You need to establish that the responsible party breached their duty of care. This could be through negligence, recklessness, or intentional actions that led to your injury.
- Causation: You must prove that the breach of duty directly caused your injury. In other words, if not for the actions or negligence of the responsible party, you wouldn't have been injured.
- Damages: As a result of the injury, you must have incurred actual damages. These could include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and more.
Personal injury cases can be complex, and each case is unique. Furthermore, the insurance company or opposing counsel may try to blame you for your injuries or unjustly deny your claim.
Consult with a qualified personal injury attorney in Palm Harbor to discuss the specifics of your situation. They can provide tailored advice based on their legal experience and knowledge of Florida's personal injury and tort laws.
What Financial Losses Can a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Attorney Help Me Recover?
A personal injury lawsuit allows you to seek monetary compensation from those who harmed you. This financial compensation is intended to pay for your injury losses and cover expenses that should not have been your responsibility. A personal injury settlement can help you cover:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills and health care costs
- Property damage
- The cost of litigation
- Household expenses, including childcare and housekeeping
If you were involved in an accident caused by another person, you are facing changes and financial burdens in your life that may be challenging and overwhelming. That's why a personal injury lawsuit can be crucial. It empowers you as the plaintiff to hold the at-fault business or person accountable for their actions and receive the fair compensation you need and are entitled to.
Can You Tell Me How Much My Palm Harbor Personal Injury Claim is Worth?
Determining the value of a personal injury claim is a complex process that depends on various factors. You need an attorney to review your case and offer specific advice about how much compensation you could receive, but the following are factors that could affect the value of your personal injury claim:
- Nature and Severity of Injuries: The extent and severity of your injuries play a significant role in determining the value of your claim. More severe injuries that lead to long-term or permanent disabilities generally result in higher compensation.
- Medical Expenses: The total cost of medical treatment, including hospital bills, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, and ongoing medical care, can contribute to the value of your claim.
- Lost Wages and Earning Capacity: If your injuries have caused you to miss work or have affected your ability to earn income in the future, these financial losses can be factored into your claim.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for physical pain, emotional distress, and reduced quality of life due to your injuries can also contribute to the value of your claim. Calculating pain and suffering can be complex and often varies by jurisdiction.
- Property Damage: If the accident caused damage to your property, such as your vehicle, the cost of repairs or replacement can be part of your compensation.
- Liability: The extent to which the other party is clearly liable for your injuries can impact the value of your claim. Establishing clear liability can strengthen your position in negotiations.
- Comparative Negligence: If you are found partially responsible for the accident, your compensation may be reduced according to the percentage of your fault.
- Insurance Coverage: The insurance policies involved and their coverage limits can influence the potential compensation. Some policies might not provide sufficient coverage for your damages.
- Legal Representation: Having a skilled personal injury attorney can greatly impact the value of your claim. Attorneys can negotiate more effectively and ensure all aspects of your damages are considered.
- Florida's Tort Laws: The personal injury and tort laws and regulations in Florida can affect the types of damages you can claim and how they are calculated.
- Negotiation Skills: The negotiation skills of your attorney and the willingness of the responsible party's insurance company to settle can also impact the final compensation amount.
Reach out to an experienced Palm Harbor accident attorney at Dolman Law Group for a free consultation. We can provide you with an accurate estimate of the potential value of your claim based on our experience and knowledge of the law. Keep in mind that the value of your claim may change as more information becomes available during the legal process.
How Long Do I Have to File a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawsuit in Florida?
Florida amended its tort laws in March 2023. Now, injured parties have only two years from the date of their injury to file a lawsuit in civil court. If you do not have an attorney file within the statute of limitations, you will likely forfeit your rights to obtaining compensation. Thus, you need to discuss your case with an attorney as soon as possible.
Some factors can extend the time you have to file, such as cases involving minors or if the at-fault party can't be found. Also, claims against government entities typically have very short deadlines, and some insurance companies require you to submit a claim within 15 or 30 days from the date of the accident.
Contact an experienced Palm Harbor personal injury lawyer at Dolman Law Group immediately to discuss your claim at no cost and learn of any deadlines or statutes of limitations that apply to your case.
How Much Will It Cost to Hire a Palm Harbor Injury Attorney?
The personal injury attorneys at Dolman Law Group work on a contingency fee basis. Under this agreement, you pay us nothing upfront, and we only collect when we successfully resolve your case.
We do this because we know personal injury victims likely do not have the funds to retain a lawyer, and they shouldn't have to bear the costs since the accident was not their fault.
We will handle all aspects of your claim and represent you throughout the process. If we're successful in obtaining a fair settlement from the insurance company or win a judgment for you at trial, we will take a percentage of your award to cover our legal fees and costs. Your attorney will discuss our fee schedule with you during your free initial consultation before you sign a contract.
How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Palm Harbor Injury Claim?
Various factors determine how long it will take to resolve your Palm Harbor injury claim, including:
- Severity of Injuries: The extent of your injuries can affect the timeline. More severe injuries might require longer medical treatments, rehabilitation, and recovery time, which can extend the overall duration of the case.
- Medical Treatment: The length of time you need for medical treatment and recovery is a significant factor. It's often advisable to wait until you've reached maximum medical improvement (MMI) before settling your claim to accurately assess your damages.
- Investigation: The process of gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and investigating the accident or incident that caused your injury can take time. A thorough investigation is crucial for building a strong case.
- Negotiation: The negotiation process with insurance companies or the responsible party's representatives can vary in length. It depends on the complexity of the case, willingness to cooperate, and the extent of damages.
- Legal Process: If a settlement cannot be reached, your case might proceed to litigation. The court's schedule, discovery processes, and trial dates can extend the timeline.
- Case Complexity: Complex cases involving multiple parties, unclear liability, or intricate legal issues may take longer to resolve. Simpler cases with clear liability and straightforward damages calculations might resolve more quickly.
- Insurance Company Response: Insurance companies might take varying amounts of time to respond to claims, investigate, and make settlement offers.
- Settlement Discussions: The willingness of both parties to negotiate and come to a fair settlement can influence the timeline. If there are disagreements or disputes regarding liability or damages, the process can take longer.
- Trial: If your case goes to trial, the court's schedule, availability of judges, and the complexity of the trial itself can lead to a longer resolution time.
Due to these variables, it's impossible to provide an accurate timeline--some cases take only a few weeks, while others can take a year or more. However, when you work with a Palm Harbor personal injury attorney from Dolman Law Group, we will help you understand the potential timeline for your specific case and guide you through the legal process, ensuring that your rights are protected and you make informed decisions along the way.
Can I Still Recover Compensation from a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Claim If I Was Partially Responsible for the Accident?
It's possible, but it depends on the facts and circumstances of your case. Since Florida's tort reform bill went into effect in March 2023, the state now follows a modified comparative fault rule when determining damages in a personal injury case.
Now, injured victims may not obtain compensation if they're found to be more than 50% at fault for causing their injuries. Additionally, the amount of compensation you receive will be reduced based on your percentage of fault below 50%. For example, if you were found to be 20% at fault and your total damages were $100,000, you could recover 80% of the damages, or $80,000.
Also, insurance companies and opposing parties may attempt to assign a higher percentage of fault to you in order to reduce their own liability. This is why it's crucial to have legal representation. An experienced personal injury attorney can advocate on your behalf, gather evidence to support your claim, and ensure that your level of fault is accurately assessed.
If you believe you may be partially responsible for the accident that caused your injuries, it's recommended to consult with a qualified personal injury attorney in Palm Harbor. They can provide you with personalized legal advice based on the specifics of your situation and help you navigate the legal process to seek the maximum compensation available to you.
What's the Personal Injury Claims Process in Palm Harbor?
The personal injury claims process in Palm Harbor, Florida, generally involves several steps that are designed to help you seek compensation for your injuries and damages. Keep in mind that while I can provide a general overview, each case is unique, and the process can vary based on the specifics of your situation. Here's a general outline of the personal injury claims process:
- Get Medical Treatment: Your health and well-being should be your top priority. Seek medical attention for your injuries immediately after the accident. Medical records will be crucial evidence for your claim.
- Consult a Personal Injury Attorney: Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Palm Harbor. They will evaluate your case, provide legal advice, and guide you through the claims process.
- Investigation: Your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation of the accident. This may involve gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and reviewing medical records and other relevant documents.
- Demand Letter: Your attorney will draft a demand letter to the responsible party's insurance company. This letter outlines your injuries, damages, and the compensation you're seeking.
- Negotiation: The insurance company will respond with an initial settlement offer. Your attorney will negotiate on your behalf to reach a fair settlement that covers your damages.
- Medical Treatment and Evaluation: During negotiations, it's essential to complete your medical treatment and evaluation. Waiting until you've reached maximum medical improvement (MMI) helps ensure that all your damages are accounted for.
- Settlement: If an agreement is reached, you'll receive a settlement offer from the insurance company. Your attorney will review the terms to ensure they are in your best interest.
- Release and Waiver: Upon accepting the settlement offer, you'll sign a release and waiver. This document states that you won't pursue any further legal action related to the incident.
- Litigation (If Necessary): If a fair settlement cannot be reached, your case might proceed to litigation. Your attorney will file a lawsuit, initiating the formal legal process.
- Discovery: Both sides exchange information, evidence, and documents relevant to the case. Depositions, interrogatories, and requests for documents are common during this phase.
- Mediation: Before going to trial, parties might participate in mediation, where a neutral third party helps facilitate settlement discussions.
- Trial: If mediation is unsuccessful, your case will go to trial. Both sides present evidence, witnesses, and arguments to a judge and/or jury.
- Verdict: The judge or jury will determine liability and, if applicable, the amount of compensation you're entitled to receive.
- Appeals (If Applicable): Either party may appeal the verdict if they believe there was a legal error during the trial.
- Collection: If you win the case, the responsible party's insurance company will pay the awarded compensation.
Throughout the process, having a skilled Palm Harbor personal injury attorney from Dolman Law Group on your side can greatly assist you in navigating the complexities, protecting your rights, and seeking fair compensation for your injuries and damages.
Other Factors to Consider About Working with Dolman Law Group for Your Palm Harbor Injury Claim
Dolman Law Group is an award-winning Palm Harbor personal injury law firm, and we provide exceptional, personalized attention to our clients. We have also achieved considerable success helping our clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation for their injuries and losses. Other things to think about when considering working with our firm include:
We are Prepared to Take the Insurance Companies to Court
We maintain active and hands-on legal services throughout Florida. As a result, insurance carriers are well aware of our reputation and track record. Many law firms claim to be "aggressive" or "tenacious" yet are known for high-volume, low-recovery practices.
A number of the law firms you may see advertised on television do not regularly litigate their claims. In fact, the only courtroom that some of these attorneys ever see is in the studio where they film their commercials.
On the other hand, if an insurance carrier is being unreasonable in their offer, we will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit. We have the resources available to advance your case toward trial if necessary. Not every lawsuit needs a courtroom trial; however, that's often what it takes.
Our goal is to match the insurance provider dollar-for-dollar in retaining the best experts and investigators. By devoting the proper resources to each case, we can maximize the value of your claim.
We Limit Our Practice to Personal Injury Claims
At Dolman Law, we only accept personal injury cases. As a result, we can assure our clients that our resources are explicitly directed at combating the insurance companies by restricting the clients we serve to severe personal injury victims.
We firmly believe that an attorney can only be wholly competent in one area of the law.
To stay relevant and effective, we prefer to devote all our time and energy to negotiating and litigating personal injury accident cases. That way we can stay ahead of an industry that is constantly changing and thwart new defense tactics employed by insurance company investigators.
Our aim is to keep you informed concerning your case details. That way, we can make coherent decisions regarding the direction and fair settlement value of your claim.
Contact a Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else's negligent or careless behavior in Palm Harbor, contact us online or call (727) 677-5558 today for a free consultation with an experienced and compassionate Palm Harbor personal injury lawyer. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Our Palm Harbor personal injury law firm routinely litigates cases in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, and Pasco County. We also have offices in St. Petersburg and New Port Richie for your convenience. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for more information on our other locations.
Dolman Law Group - Palm Harbor Office Location
2385 Tampa Road, Suite 4
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Took away all the hassle with the insurance company. Attorney Dolman took care of all the hassles and paperwork I was being sent by the Insurance Companies. This allowed me to treat with the doctors and focus on getting better. They handled all the doctor’s bill and even got them reduced to put more money in my pocket." - Bryan
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Glad I chose Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA. Hiring Matt Dolman is the best decision you could make if you are injured in an accident. He resolved my case quickly (it only took about 4 1/2 months) and it was a pleasure to deal with the staff. The communication was great as I always knew what to expect with each stage of the process." - Anne
Read more client reviews on Google!
Palm Harbor Emergency Rooms
Several medical providers serve the Palm Harbor area. You should seek immediate medical attention from one of the region's emergency rooms or urgent care centers after suffering injuries in an Palm Harbor accident someone else caused.
- AdventHealth Palm Harbor ER: 34106 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- HCA Florida Lake Tarpon Emergency: 35750 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Doctors Urgent Care: 34621 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Bay Regional Urgent Care: 2815 US-19 ALT b, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
*Disclaimer – Dolman Law Group does not endorse these medical providers, nor do we profit from having them listed on our website.
Palm Harbor Courthouses
- Pinellas County Clerk of the Circuit Court North County Branch Office: 29582 US Hwy 19 N First floor, Clearwater, FL 33761
- U.S. Congressional Districts Federal Courthouse: 35111 US Hwy 19 N # 301, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Neighborhoods We Serve in Palm Harbor
Crystal Beach 34681, Ozona Village 34683, Cobbs Landing 34684, Beacon Groves 34683, Westlake Village 34683, Lake St. George 34684, Baywood Village 34683, Village Of Woodland Hills 34684, Wedgewood Of Palm Harbor 34684, Crystal Bay Travel Park 34683, Landmark Oaks 34684, Cloverplace 34684, The Oaks At Countryside 34684, Patty Ann Acres 34683, Hammocks Of Palm Harbor 34683, Eniswood 34683, Seaside Sanctuary 34683, Hidden Meadow 34683, Point Seaside 34683, Gleneagles 34683