Matthew Is Lifetime Member Of Both The Million Dollar Advocates Forum And Multi-Million Dollar Advocated Forum.
The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum honors attorneys who have secured verdicts and/or settlements in excess of $2 million dollars. Less than 1% of practicing lawyers have achieved such status. Matthew became a member before his thirty-fifth birthday. He has been selected by his colleagues as a Florida Super Lawyer on multiple occasions. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
Further, Matthew was recently selected as a 2020 Florida Legal Elite, which appears every summer in Florida Trends magazine. Florida Legal Elite presents a prestigious roster of attorneys chosen for recognition by their peers and represents fewer than 1.2% of the active Florida Bar members who practice in Florida. The auto accident attorneys listed in Florida Trend’s Legal Elite exemplify a standard of excellence in their profession and have garnered the respect and esteem of their colleagues. Matthew was previously selected by his peers as Legal Elite in 2017 and 2011.
Matt Dolman In The News:
- CBS4 Gainesville featured expert on all things TikTok and social media (January 16, 2023)
- CBS4 Gainesville and the use of TikTok due to security concerns (January 16, 2023)
- Grit Daily, Dolman Law Group recognized as 2023 best lawyers (January 1, 2023)
- Authority Magazine and the business side of law (December 24, 2022)
- Forbes story on Gen Zers getting health information from TikTok (December, 20 2022)
- Legal Newswire, Dolman Law Group Currently Accepting Hair Relaxer-Uterine Cancer Cases (October 28, 2022)
- Legal Newswire, Dolman Law Group Currently Accepting Tylenol-Autism Lawsuit Cases (October 1, 2022)
- Global Newswire, Dolman Law Group Recognized as 2023 Best Lawyers (August 19, 2022)
- NBC Louisville, Social media legal harm expert (February 2023)
- CBS 4 Gainesville, "Social Media" (February 2023)
- NTD News, "Social Media" (February 2023)
Matthew has been named to the top 100 trial lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
Matthew has been named to the top 100 trial lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers and was repeatedly selected among the top 40 trial lawyers under the age of 40 by the same organization. He has served as lead counsel on cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. He has been awarded a perfect 10.0 score by Avvo.com; a national consumer rating service for attorneys and was recognized in 2012 with the “Client Choice Award” by Avvo, based on feedback from former clients. The American Academy of Attorneys has selected Matthew among the top 100 personal injury lawyers in the United States.
Matthew focuses much of his practice on the litigation of catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases throughout Florida. In fact, he only represents plaintiffs who have been physically injured as a result of the negligence exhibited by an individual or corporation. He also represents victims of sexual abuse against members of the Clergy, the Archdiocese and Boy Scouts of America among others.