Did you suffer an injury in North Miami Beach because of another person's negligence? If so, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and the losses you suffered. However, bringing an accident injury insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit is complicated. Trust the North Miami Beach personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group to guide you through the complex legal process and toward peace of mind.
From car crashes on Biscayne Blvd to slip and fall accidents at the Walmart Supercenter on NE 163rd Street, injured accident victims in North Miami Beach need someone on their side who can fight for their rights. Unfortunately, insurance companies rarely play fair. Their main goal is to reduce settlements in any way possible. Without a North Miami Beach personal injury attorney in your corner, you may not receive the money you need to pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and rehabilitation, along with compensation for other related financial losses. Contact Dolman Law Group today for a free consultation regarding your rights and options to pursue compensation after someone injured you or a loved one through their negligence or wrongdoing in North Miami Beach.
- Why Choose Dolman Law Group for Your North Miami Beach Personal Injury Claim
- Why Dolman Law Group Should Be Your First Choice
- What Kinds of North Miami Beach Personal Injury Claims Does Dolman Law Group Handle?
- Our North Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Help Accident Victims With a Variety of Injuries
- Our North Miami Beach Office Location
- North Miami Beach Accident Statistics
- What Should I Do After an Accident in North Miami Beach?
- How Do I Know If I Have a Valid Personal Injury Claim in North Miami Beach?
- What Types of Damages Can I Receive for Personal Injury Claims in North Miami Beach?
- What is Florida's Personal Injury Statute of Limitations?
- Can You Afford to Hire a North Miami Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group?
- How Long Will It Take to Resolve My North Miami Beach Personal Injury Claim?
- If I'm Partially Responsible for My North Miami Beach Injuries, Can I Still Recover Compensation?
- How Does the Personal Injury Claims Process Work in North Miami Beach?
- Contact the North Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyers at Dolman Law Group Today
- What Our Clients Have to Say:
Why Choose Dolman Law Group for Your North Miami Beach Personal Injury Claim
At Dolman Law Group, we have the necessary resources to maximize your compensation through a settlement or jury verdict. Our personal injury lawyers have the knowledge and experience needed to handle even the most complex accident cases in North Miami Beach. We are a local law firm with a strong presence throughout the state of Florida and nationwide.
Here are some things to consider as you look for the best North Miami Beach personal injury attorney for your case:
#1 Does the personal injury attorney or law firm have a reputation for aggressively litigating personal injury lawsuits?
It is essential that your personal injury lawyer or law firm has an active litigation department that will hold the insurance company accountable when they make an unreasonable settlement offer. Insurance giants like Allstate, Progressive, State Farm, Geico, and many others are well aware of which law firms have the ability and desire to go to war for their clients. Dolman Law Group has a team of aggressive litigators who have won numerous complex cases at trial and helped our clients secured millions of dollars in total compensation.
#2 Does the personal injury law firm have the financial resources to properly handle your case?
Insurance carriers hate one thing: spending money. The insurance industry is in the risk management profession. They worry most about what risk they face if they make a low settlement offer. Many North Miami Beach personal injury firms are high-volume shops that simply settle for whatever offer they can get.
We truly believe that our firm's clients obtain higher-than-average settlement offers due to our willingness and ability to litigate cases all the way to trial if necessary. Our law firm has the necessary financial resources to retain the best experts and thoroughly prepare for trial to properly demonstrate the value of your claim from a North Miami Beach accident.
#3 Can the North Miami Beach personal injury lawyer immediately assist you?
When you suffer an injury in a North Miami Beach accident, you need a law firm that can immediately help you obtain medical treatment now, as well as resolve your medical bills at the conclusion of your case. Our goal is for your medical treatment to be completely covered by a settlement or verdict in the case. Your car accident or negligence-related accident injuries will be evaluated by competent physicians we trust to provide the best medical treatment for victims of negligence.
#4 Do not select a personal injury attorney in North Miami Beach based on an advertisement.
Many (not all) of the biggest advertisers are little more than personal injury settlement mills. In other words, most of the biggest advertisers litigate only a small number of their cases, if at all. As a result, they often leave money on the table when they reach a quick settlement. Even worse is using a lawyer referral service, where someone in a call center, usually a non-lawyer, selects your attorney.
Large-volume law firms generally have difficulty in providing personal attention based on the sheer number of cases they handle. At Dolman Law Group, every client is provided the cellphone number of the managing partner of our firm and the lawyer handling their case. The most common complaint we hear from clients after we have taken over their case from another injury lawyer is they never spoke with or met their lawyer. Remember, bigger is NOT better, and it is a good idea to thoroughly research the attorney or firm you are considering.
Why Dolman Law Group Should Be Your First Choice
We have built our business on former satisfied clients' word-of-mouth referrals.
We have accomplished this by providing superior legal services with personalized attention. Before you retain a personal injury lawyer in North Miami Beach, ask what their former clients have to say about them. We are very proud of the legitimate reviews our law firm receives from very satisfied former clients and even current clients (check out our 145+ five-star reviews on Google).
Our goal is to maximize the damages in your case using the insurance coverage available.
Shoestring budgets equate to poor results. We have the financial resources to take on the largest insurance carriers and Fortune 1000 corporations. Our firm has successfully resolved cases against Walt Disney World, Publix, Wawa, Walmart, Hyatt, and many others. Further, we have battled every large insurance carrier on numerous occasions.
We only represent accident victims and will never represent an insurance carrier.
If you were injured in North Miami Beach as a result of someone else's negligence, you need to find a law firm that only handles injured plaintiff cases. Our firm handles a wide variety of injury cases, but they all center around one practice area: personal injury law.
At Dolman Law Group, we offer FREE initial consultations and case reviews, so you can learn more about your unique situation and the legal options available. For a free case evaluation, call (305) 676-8154.
What Kinds of North Miami Beach Personal Injury Claims Does Dolman Law Group Handle?
The attorneys at Dolman Law Group handle all types of North Miami Beach personal injury claims, including:
- North Miami Beach Car Accidents
- North Miami Beach Truck Accidents
- North Miami Beach Motorcycle Accidents
- North Miami Beach Bicycle Accidents
- North Miami Beach Pedestrian Accidents
- North Miami Beach Bus Accidents
- North Miami Beach Slips and Falls
- North Miami Beach Property Damage Lawyer
- North Miami Beach Brain Injuries
- North Miami Beach Nursing Home Abuse
- North Miami Beach Premises Liability
- North Miami Beach Dog Bites
- North Miami Beach Boating Accidents
How Does Our Legal Team Assist Motor Vehicle Accident Victims in North Miami Beach?
Traffic-related accidents are a leading cause of unintentional injuries and deaths in the U.S. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that in a single year, motor vehicle accidents resulted in almost 2.45 million injuries and more than 35,000 deaths. It should be no surprise that many personal injury cases stem from traffic and transportation accidents.
While the most common type of traffic accident is a car crash, there are many other accidents that arise from transportation in and around North Miami Beach. Anyone who is near a road or highway can potentially become involved in the following situations:
Car Accidents: The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) indicates that nearly 16 million people were licensed to drive in Florida. This figure does not include the many out-of-state drivers who regularly visit our beautiful state. The significant number of cars that travel on North Miami Beach roads each day makes it inevitable that crashes will occur, often resulting in serious injuries. Auto accident claims and lawsuits make up almost 50% of our practice
Commercial Truck Accidents: Large tractor-trailers are essential to the U.S. economy because they transport vital goods across the country each and every day. However, these trucks pose serious risks. There were an estimated 480,000 accidents involving commercial vehicles in one recent year alone. These huge and heavy vehicles can cause particularly devastating injuries when they crash into smaller passenger cars.
Many lawyers mistakenly treat semi-truck accident cases no differently than motor vehicle collisions. However, truck accident cases are usually more complicated and costly. Your attorney must be acutely aware of the rules governing truckers, including hours of service (the number of hours per week they are allowed to operate an 18-wheeler and consecutive hours allowed without rest) and other potentially responsible parties.
Motorcycle Accidents: It's understandable that Florida has the second-highest number of registered motorcycles in the United States since the scenery and climate make it an ideal location to ride in the open air. Riding motorcycles is fun and adventurous, but it is also dangerous and carries the risk of being seriously injured in a crash. Matthew Dolman is a highly regarded Florida motorcycle accident lawyer and represents bikers who have sustained serious injuries.
Bicycle Accidents: More and more people are riding bicycles for fun, exercise, or an economical and environmentally-friendly mode of transportation. Yet some drivers don't understand the rules on sharing the road with bicyclists, and other drivers are not willing to follow those rules. Bicyclists in Florida seem to be at an especially high risk of collisions. For many years, Florida had the highest rate of bicyclist fatalities of any state, according to a CDC report.
Pedestrian Accidents: Almost everyone is a pedestrian at some point during the day, even if you are just walking from a parking lot into a store or office. Whenever you are on foot and near traffic, there is the possibility that a car or truck will crash into you. Pedestrians have no protection from such collisions and often sustain life-changing injuries.
Bus Accidents: Public transportation is a necessary component of any busy city. Buses help to reduce traffic and keep our economy running. Many residents rely on public transit to attend school, get to work, and generally live their lives. Busses are quite safe, but their sheer size makes the potential for accidents that much more catastrophic, and personal injury claims can be complex and time-consuming.
Common Causes of North Miami Beach Auto Accidents
Your rights and options following a traffic accident in Miami or North Miami Beach will depend on your specific circumstances, including who caused your accident and the severity of your injuries. The following are some common causes of traffic accidents in the North Miami Beach area:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Violating traffic laws
- Defective roads
- Defective auto parts
No matter what caused your crash, you can trust that the personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, will be able to evaluate your case and provide information based on your particular situation.
How We Help Victims of Other Personal Injury Accidents in North Miami Beach
Of course, traffic accidents are not the only type of incident that can cause catastrophic injuries and lead to personal injury claims. Each case will involve unique legal questions and strategies based on the type of accident that occurred and the relevant laws in Florida.
Our North Miami Beach personal injury law firm has the ability to handle complex injury cases, including the following:
- Slips and Falls: Slip and fall accident cases in Miami and throughout North Miami Beach arise when you are injured because a property owner negligently allowed a dangerous condition to exist on his property that caused your fall. These accidents can cause serious injuries, and it is important to seek help from an attorney who understands premises liability law principles.
- Defective Product Accidents: Many types of products can be defective or dangerous and cause injuries to consumers. Product liability claims can involve household products, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, vehicles, recreational equipment, electronics, and more.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors should always treat you in accordance with the standard of care expected of medical professionals. Patients can suffer costly and unnecessary injuries when a doctor's care falls below that standard. Such injuries can stem from misdiagnosis, medication errors, surgical errors, birth injuries, and more.
- Brain Injuries: One of the worst kinds of injuries a person can sustain is a traumatic brain injury. These injuries commonly affect a person's cognitive abilities and can often be permanent. Common traumatic brain injuries people suffer are concussions, coup-contrecoup injuries, brain contusions, and diffuse axonal brain injuries that can be suffered in many situations, ranging from construction to sports accidents.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Elderly residents of Florida nursing homes are at immense risk of suffering severe injuries as a result of nursing home abuse. This abuse can come in a number of forms, including physical abuse, sexual abuse, financial abuse, and emotional abuse. The staff members of these homes may take advantage of frail elderly patients, and due to their age, the injuries are especially severe.
- Premises Liability: We represent individuals who have been injured on commercial property as a result of negligence. Dolman Law Group has handled a wide variety of North Miami Beach premises liability claims ranging from an individual severely injured at a nightclub by an overzealous bouncer to a sexual assault at an apartment complex that failed to provide adequate security to its residents.
- Dog Bites: Every year, thousands of people—including children and vulnerable adults—are seriously bitten by dogs because of the actions or inactions of negligent owners. This includes improperly securing their pet, not keeping their dog on a leash, insufficient fencing, or failing to warn a guest that their dog is dangerous. Dog bites can lead to serious injuries like broken bones, infections, head injuries, facial injuries, and nerve damage.
- Boating Accidents: Florida leads the nation in boating accidents and boating-related injuries. We handle a wide array of boating injury cases, such as; watercraft collisions, jet ski accidents, propeller accidents, and drownings. We have also represented several individuals who were injured as a result of a drunk boater.
Our firm has the skill and knowledge to handle many types of personal injury cases, so please call to discuss your accident and injuries for free today.
Our North Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Help Accident Victims With a Variety of Injuries
Accidental injuries can be as varied as the accidents that cause them. Each type of severe injury will result in unique symptoms, long-term effects, and losses for you and your family. Our firm regularly handles cases involving the following type of injuries, among others:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Neck and back injuries
- Broken bones and compound fractures
- Face injuries
- Dental damage
- Sprains, strains, and soft tissue injuries
- Lacerations and contusions
- Internal organ damage
- Internal hemorrhaging
- Nerve Damage
Our North Miami Beach Office Location
Dolman Law Group's North Miami Beach law office is located at 1820 NE 163rd St #306, North Miami Beach, FL 33162.
Come by our office to speak with one of our North Miami Beach personal injury attorneys at no cost. You can also call us at (305) 676-8154 to set up an appointment.
North Miami Beach Accident Statistics
North Miami Beach is located in the far North-East tip of Miami-Dade County with a population of around 50,000 people. Located midway between the Miami International Airport and the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, North Miami Beach is a popular destination for tourists. It is close to the Golden Glades Interchange, where I-95, Florida's Turnpikes, and the Palmetto Expressway meet, making it an ideal location for many residents.
This historic and diverse area is one of the gems of the Miami area. With popular attractions like its beautiful beaches, Oleta River State Park, Fulford-by-the-Sea Monument, Haulover Beach, and an authentic Medieval Spanish monastery. Overall, North Miami Beach is a beautiful town located within one of the fastest-growing areas in the U.S. However, with so many residents and tourist traffic, its not without its share of risks.
Here are some accidents statistics for Miami-Dade County and the North Miami Beach area according to traffic accident reports from the FLHSMV:
- 63,515 total traffic accidents, resulting in 28,722 injuries and 323 fatalities.
- 1,197 total motorcycle accidents, with 44 motorcycle accident fatalities.
- 919 total bicycle accidents, with 18 fatalities.
- 1,790 pedestrian accidents, with 87 fatalities.
There were also 21,793 hit and run accidents, resulting in 3,469 injuries and 36 fatalities.
What Should I Do After an Accident in North Miami Beach?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 28 million people in the United States visit emergency rooms each year when they sustain accidental injuries. Accidents and injuries can happen in an instant—when you least expect it—yet the fallout from a serious injury can last for a long time—sometimes, even a lifetime.
After an accident, it's often difficult to know where to turn or what action to take. Many people do not even realize they may be entitled to compensation for their medical costs and other extensive losses that may accompany a serious injury. Those who suffer injuries caused by someone else often have the legal right to compensation for their losses, also known as legal damages. However, the process of establishing liability and pursuing compensation is complex and challenging without proper legal knowledge and experience.
Following an accident someone else caused that injured you or someone you love, your first priority is to seek treatment for your injuries, even if they appear minor. Your next step is to contact a personal injury attorney.
The North Miami Beach personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group are here to help. We can explain your legal options and help you file your claim with the insurance company and fight for your rights and interests throughout the claims process to increase your chances of getting the maximum compensation possible. Do not hesitate to contact Dolman Law Group today for a free case evaluation with our team of personal injury attorneys.
How Do I Know If I Have a Valid Personal Injury Claim in North Miami Beach?
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries because of someone else's negligent, careless, or reckless actions in North Miami Beach, you likely have a lot of questions as to whether you can get compensation. Your options depend on the circumstances surrounding your case, and you need to consult an experienced personal injury attorney to get advice tailored to your specific situation. Here are some factors that pertain to virtually all personal injury claim you need to consider:
- Injury or Harm: You must have suffered some form of physical, emotional, or financial harm. If you haven't suffered any damages, there might not be grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Duty of Care: You need to establish that the party you believe is responsible for your injury owed you a duty of care. For example, drivers have a duty to obey traffic laws and operate their vehicles safely.
- Breach of Duty: You must show that the responsible party breached their duty of care. This could be through negligence, recklessness, or intentional actions that led to your injury.
- Causation: You must prove that the breach of duty was the direct cause of your injury. In other words, if not for the actions or negligence of the responsible party, you wouldn't have been injured.
- Damages: As mentioned earlier, you need to demonstrate that you suffered actual damages as a result of the injury. This could include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and more.
Every personal injury case is unique, and the specific facts of your situation will determine whether you have a valid claim. Speaking with an experienced North Miami Beach personal injury attorney from Dolman Law Group can help you understand your rights and options, and we will fight hard for you to help you recover the full amount of compensation you need.
What Types of Damages Can I Receive for Personal Injury Claims in North Miami Beach?
A lot of clients ask us, "How much is my personal injury claim worth?" Various factors will determine the types and amounts of compensation you can receive, and they are based on the severity of your injuries, the Florida personal injury laws that govern your case, and the availablility of insurance coverage, among others.
Regardless, you could recover compensation in various categories depending on the damages you suffered. These categories generally include the following.
Current and Future Medical Care
All of the above injuries require immediate medical attention and possibly a long course of treatment. The costs of medical care are overwhelming and constantly on the rise, so it is understandable that medical bills can create serious financial problems for entire households.
While some injuries heal after a short period of treatment, others require ongoing care indefinitely. When calculating losses, future medical expenses should always be carefully considered, as well as existing bills.
Loss of Income and Benefits
Many injuries can cause physical or cognitive impairments that can make it difficult or impossible to perform your job. Some accident victims need to rest as part of their recovery plan. In either situation, missing work often means losing the income that is needed to pay your bills and cover your basic needs. Seeking lost income is an important part of a personal injury claim.
Long-Term and Permanent Damages
The symptoms of many injuries may subside with time, and you may return to your regular life. Other injuries, however, have permanent effects, and victims may be left with impairments and disabilities.
These impairments may prevent you from returning to your previous job or even from ever being in the workforce again. Future lost earning potential is a complex calculation that should take into account your education, training, experience, economic predictions, and more.
Not all personal injury losses are financial in nature, and some are intangible and not as easily measurable. Some intangible losses include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Loss of enjoyment of your life
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
[Read more about types of damages in a personal injury claim.]
At Dolman Law Group, we ensure that you fully understand your rights and options, and we will carefully assess your claim to identify the types of compensation you could receive. We will then calculate the total amount you need to fully cover your injuries and losses and advocate for you if the insurance company tries to undervalue or deny your claim.
What is Florida's Personal Injury Statute of Limitations?
While it's understandable to take time to heal and rest after your injury, it's important to note that the statute of limitations for personal injury litigation is only two years.
This may sound like a significant amount of time. However, if our team decides to take on your personal injury claim, we need time to collect data, investigate, and interview potential witnesses. Depending on the severity and size of your case, this may be an extensive process.
Can You Afford to Hire a North Miami Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group?
Some injured accident victims choose not to speak with a law firm because they think they can't afford a lawyer. After all, if you've already lost income and are facing costly medical bills, you do not want to add any additional expenses. We have good news for you—you can afford to hire a personal injury attorney at Dolman Law Group to represent you.
Our firm represents clients based on contingency fee arrangements. This means:
- Initial consultations and all meetings are always free
- Our firm pays upfront for the cost of investigation and litigation
- You pay no fees unless we successfully obtain compensation for you
What Are Personal Injury Attorney Contingency Fees?
Many people mistakenly believe that they will have to pay an exorbitant fee to get a good attorney and will also have to do so upfront. It is understandable why someone would think twice about hiring a personal injury attorney when they are dealing with all kinds of losses after an accident.
Fortunately, hiring a good accident lawyer in North Miami Beach does not require you to spend a great deal of money at the start just to secure their assistance. Personal injury attorneys work on what is called a contingency-fee basis. This means that we take our fee out of the settlement that we are able to secure on your behalf.
This means that it is in the attorney's best interest to get you the best settlement humanly possible. The more money that your attorney is able to obtain for you, the more they will get paid.
With nothing to pay out of pocket until your case is successfully resolved, you should never hesitate to consult with a member of our legal team regarding your personal injury situation.
How Long Will It Take to Resolve My North Miami Beach Personal Injury Claim?
The time it takes to resolve a personal injury claim in North Miami Beach can vary widely depending on several factors. It's essential to understand that each case is unique, and there's no fixed timeline. Here are some factors that can influence the duration of your case:
- Severity of Injuries: The extent of your injuries can impact the timeline. More severe injuries might require longer medical treatments, rehabilitation, and recovery time, which can extend the overall duration of the case.
- Medical Treatment: The duration of your medical treatment and your doctor's assessment of when you have reached maximum medical improvement (MMI) can affect the timeline. It's usually recommended to wait until you've reached MMI before settling your claim to ensure you have a clear understanding of your medical condition and future medical needs.
- Investigation: Gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and investigating the accident or incident that caused your injury can take time. This phase is crucial for building a strong case.
- Negotiations: Negotiating with insurance companies or the at-fault party's representatives can be time-consuming. The complexity of your case and the willingness of the other party to cooperate can influence how long negotiations take.
- Legal Process: If a fair settlement cannot be reached through negotiation, your case may proceed to litigation, which involves court proceedings. Litigation can significantly extend the timeline, as court schedules, discovery processes, and trial dates can take months or even years to finalize.
- Case Complexity: Complex cases involving multiple parties, unclear liability, or intricate legal issues might take longer to resolve. Simple cases with clear liability and straightforward damages calculations may resolve more quickly.
- Insurance Company Response: Insurance companies might take varying amounts of time to respond to claims, investigate, and make settlement offers.
- Settlement Discussions: The willingness of both parties to negotiate and come to a fair settlement can influence the timeline. If there are disagreements or disputes regarding liability or damages, the process can take longer.
- Trial: If your case goes to trial, the court's schedule and the complexity of the trial can lead to a longer resolution time.
Given these factors, it's challenging to provide a specific timeframe for resolving your personal injury claim. Some cases might be settled in a matter of months, while others could take several years. It's essential to have realistic expectations and work closely with your personal injury attorney who can provide you with an estimate based on the specifics of your case. The North Miami Beach personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group can guide you through the process and help you make informed decisions along the way.
If I'm Partially Responsible for My North Miami Beach Injuries, Can I Still Recover Compensation?
Probably, but it also depends. Florida amended its tort policy to a modified comparative fault rule in March 2023. Now, injured parties may not recover damages if the court finds them more than 50% at fault for causing their injuries. Furthermore, the amount of damages you receive will be reduced by your percentage of fault for causing your injuries.
For example, if you were found to be 20% at fault and your total damages were $50,000, you would be able to recover 80% of that amount, or $40,000.
It's important to note that insurance companies and opposing parties may try to assign a higher percentage of fault to you in order to reduce their own liability. This is where having a skilled personal injury attorney can be incredibly valuable. An attorney can advocate on your behalf, gather evidence to support your claim and work to ensure that your level of fault is accurately assessed.
If you believe you may be partially responsible for your injuries, don't assume that you cannot seek compensation. Consult with an experienced North Miami Beach personal injury attorney at Dolman Law Group. We can help you navigate the complexities of comparative negligence and work to secure the maximum compensation available to you.
How Does the Personal Injury Claims Process Work in North Miami Beach?
Many injury victims are unfamiliar with the legal process of seeking compensation for their losses. In fact, they may not even be certain they have the right to compensation. When you call our law firm, you can schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer who will listen to what happened and advise you on the best way to proceed.
Understanding the Role of Insurance in Personal Injury Claims
Most cases do not begin with a personal injury lawsuit. Instead, they start by filing an insurance claim to obtain proper compensation without litigation. This is especially true for car accident claims in Florida.
While the insurance claims process may seem simple, it can be shocking how often claims are partially or completely denied. Insurance companies regularly make settlement offers that are far lower than policyholders deserve. Unfortunately, many accident victims accept such offers and give up their rights to the compensation they are entitled to receive.
The dedicated injury attorneys of Dolman Law Group help clients with the insurance process—from preparing and filing the initial claim to reviewing and negotiating settlement offers. Settlement negotiations are one of the most important parts of the litigation process. A favorable settlement allows you to walk away with adequate compensation without going through the stress of a trial. We know how to build a strong case and use effective negotiation strategies to resolve your claim as efficiently as possible.
That said, we will always advise you when there are better options in your case than to accept an insurance payout. In some cases, you may need to take your case to trial.
Our Team Will Take Personal Injury Lawsuits to Trial
In some cases, you will not receive a settlement offer that is adequate to cover your losses. This may be due to difficult insurers or because your injury-related losses exceed any relevant insurance policies. In such situations, we can identify whether you should seek compensation by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Litigation is a complicated process that involves many strict rules and requirements. Our experienced litigation team fully understands this process and how to successfully file and pursue a claim on your behalf. We handle the following for our clients:
- Drafting and filing court documents
- Discovery and evidence gathering
- Court hearings
- Settlement negotiations
- Jury trials
Whether through settlement negotiations or at trial, the attorneys at Dolman Law Group have your best interests at heart and will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation for you. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation about your case.
Contact the North Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyers at Dolman Law Group Today
An accident can cause your life to come to a screeching halt. You may be facing extensive medical recovery, and your professional and personal life also may be completely disrupted. The last thing you need to deal with is a complex legal matter.
However, a successful personal injury claim or lawsuit can improve your situation substantially by helping to recover your medical expenses, lost income, and other losses you incurred.
The legal process can be relatively stress-free with the assistance of the North Miami Beach personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group. We understand how an injury can affect you, and we promise to provide the highest quality of representation so that you can focus on your physical and emotional healing.
When you are searching for the best North Miami Beach personal injury attorneys near you, keep in mind we maintain three conveniently located offices around North Miami Beach. With offices across both Florida coasts, you can easily reach Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, at (305) 676-8154, or you can write to us using our online contact page for your free case consultation.
North Miami Beach Office
1820 NE 163rd St #306,
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
What Our Clients Have to Say:
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I can't express enough praise to Brent and his team for the superb results they achieved on my mother's personal injury case. Brent was very hands on with our case and had a genuine interest in my mother's well being. He has an amazing ability to explain all of the moving parts in a personal injury case. We were well informed of every aspect of our case and never felt confused for one moment. I would without a doubt recommend his services! Thank you again Brent !” - Jamie S.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Very Good Experience. I was with another attorney who did not return my phone calls, messages, or help me with any questions and had no advice as far as who to go to for the medical attention I needed. I found Matt and got everything I needed, my questions answered, and he was very fast , professional & helpful." - Arianna
Read more reviews on Google!
North Miami Beach Emergency Rooms
If you sustained severe injuries in an accident someone else caused in North Miami Beach, seek immediate medical care from one of the area's emergency rooms or urgent care centers:
- Jackson North Medical Center Emergency Room: 160 NW 170th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33169
- North Shore Medical Center Emergency Room: 1100 NW 95th St, Miami, FL 33150
- MD Now Urgent Care - North Miami Beach: 1770 NE Miami Gardens Dr Unit 1, North Miami Beach, FL 33179
- UHealth Jackson Urgent Care | Keystone Point: 13120 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181
*Disclaimer – Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, does not endorse these medical providers, and do not profit from having them listed on our website.
North Miami Beach Courthouses
- North Dade Justice Center: 15555 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami Beach, FL 33160