If you or a loved one sustained an injury in a St. Petersburg accident that was someone else's fault, you need to know your legal options. You probably have a lot of questions. Fortunately, you will find the answers you need when you partner with the experienced St. Petersburg personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group.
At Dolman Law Group, you'll find a skilled and knowledgeable legal team that is eager to advocate on your behalf, fight for your rights, and help you recover the financial compensation you deserve. You do not have to face this ordeal alone. Trust the top-rated personal injury attorneys in St. Petersburg. Trust Dolman Law Group.
- Why You Should Work With a St. Petersburg Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group
- Types of St. Petersburg Injury Claims We Handle
- Our St. Petersburg Law Office is Conveniently Located
- Important St. Petersburg Accident Statistics to Know
- Common Types of Injuries People Suffer in St. Petersburg
- What Steps Should You Take After a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Accident?
- Do You Have a Solid St. Petersburg Injury Claim?
- What Financial Damages Can St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawyers Pursue On Your Behalf?
- How Much Money Will You Receive From a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Accident Claim?
- How Long Do You Have to File a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire an Experienced St. Petersburg Personal Injury Attorney?
- How Long Does It Take to Settle a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Claim?
- You Might Recover Compensation Even If You Were Partially At Fault for the St. Petersburg Accident
- What Process is Needed to Recover Compensation for a Personal Injury Claim in St. Petersburg?
- Contact a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group for a Free Consultation Today
- Client Testimonials
Why You Should Work With a St. Petersburg Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group
If you were involved in a personal injury accident, your injuries are the first thing you should worry about. However, devastating accident victims also face other stresses, including paying for medical treatments, falling behind on bills, and figuring out how to care for their families while they cannot work.
When you discuss your accident with an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury attorney at Dolman Law Group, they can explain the legal process and what compensation you may be eligible to receive from the at-fault parties that caused your losses. Our attorneys have more than 120 years of combined experience handling the most challenging personal injury cases. Our mission is to fight for each client's rights and pursue the justice they deserve.
Our past settlements and verdicts have ranged anywhere from $80,000 to more than $5 million. For example, some of our most notable personal injury cases have resulted in the following awards:
- $5 million for a car accident victim.
- $5.7 million for a nursing home bed sore, leading to infection and death.
- $3.85 million for a trucking crash that resulted in a traumatic brain injury.
- $3.2 million for a truck accident that led to a brain injury and incomplete spinal cord injury
- $1.75 million for a victim who sustained a shoulder injury in an accident on I-275.
To discuss your personal injury accident with our team, contact us today for a free case consultation. We can meet with you at our St. Petersburg location, or anywhere that is convenient for you.
Types of St. Petersburg Injury Claims We Handle
The attorneys at Dolman Law Group handle all types of personal injury claims in St. Petersburg, including:
- St. Petersburg Car Accidents
- St. Petersburg Drunk Driving Accidents
- St. Petersburg Truck Accidents
- St. Petersburg Uber Accidents
- St. Petersburg Motorcycle Accidents
- St. Petersburg Slip & Fall Accidents
- St. Petersburg Workers’ Compensation
- St. Petersburg Boating Accidents
- St. Petersburg Medical Malpractice
- St. Petersburg Nursing Home Abuse
- St. Petersburg Bicycle Accidents
- St. Petersburg Pedestrian Accidents
- St. Petersburg Wrongful Death
- St. Petersburg Construction Accidents
- St. Petersburg Dog Bites
- St. Petersburg Product Liability
- St. Petersburg Bus Accidents
We also handle many other types of St. Petersburg personal injury claims, so contact us for a free consultation concerning your case to find out if you have a viable claim.
Our St. Petersburg Law Office is Conveniently Located
Dolman Law Group's law office in St. Petersburg is located at 1663 1st Ave S., St. Petersburg, FL 33712.
Come by our office and speak with one of our personal injury attorneys at no cost. We can also come to your home or hospital room or another location convenient for you. We also offer video teleconferencing for clients who have physical restrictions.
Important St. Petersburg Accident Statistics to Know
St. Petersburg is located in Pinellas County, Florida, and it's one of the largest cities in the greater Tampa Metro area. The city has a population of more than 258,000, and it offers numerous attractions, such as the Salvador Dali Museum and the St. Pete Pier. St. Petersburg also has miles of stunning beaches, cruise offerings, the Alligator and Wildlife Discovery Center, and dozens of top-notch eateries, shops, and entertainment venues.
Being a large city with so much to offer, St. Petersburg also sees its share of traffic accidents. Interstate 275 and 34th St. North border the city on the west, and Highway 92 and U.S. Highway 19 Alternate are major thoroughfares in town. According to Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports, Pinellas County and the St. Petersburg area reported the following accidents in one recent year:
- 15,681 total traffic accidents, resulting in 9,226 injuries and 123 fatalities
- 437 total motorcycle accidents, resulting in 32 motorcycle accident fatalities
- 578 total bicycle accidents, resulting in 13 fatalities
- 475 pedestrian accidents, resulting in 37 fatalities
Additionally, the area reported 4,470 hit-and-run accidents, with 870 injuries and 9 fatalities.
Common Types of Injuries People Suffer in St. Petersburg
Injuries caused by a negligent person, business, or government entity may give rise to a personal injury lawsuit. Each personal injury lawyer at Dolman Law Group has experience handling the following areas:
Traumatic brain injuries and other head injuries – Our St. Pete injury attorneys are experienced in representing clients with the following issues:
- Mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI)
- Coup-contrecoup injury (where the brain bounces off two sides of the skull)
- Brain contusion
- Subdural hematoma
- Skull fracture
- Cerebral edema
- Second impact syndrome
- Diffuse axonal injury (DAI)
We often work with treatment teams that include a Neurologist, a Neuropsychologist, and a Neuro-Radiologist. These specialized physicians also serve as experts on the brain injury lawsuits our firm handles.
Spinal cord injuries – We are experienced in handling both complete and incomplete spinal cord injury claims, including quadriplegia and paraplegia. Our firm maintains relationships with spinal cord injury experts who can illustrate the costs associated with a lifetime of medical treatment along with loss of vocational skills and the ability to manage household tasks.
Spinal cord injury lawsuits are inherently expensive due to the cost associated with retaining the correct experts. It is essential you retain an attorney or firm that has successfully handled claims relating to an injury of the spinal cord.
Back and neck injuries – The attorneys at Dolman Law Group have handled in excess of 5,000 back and neck injury claims and lawsuits over their combined 120+ years of experience.
We have handled claims associated with:
- Bulging discs
- Herniated discs
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Cervical and lumbar spinal fusion (including anterior cervical discectomy and fusion)
- Lumbar decompression
- Nucleoplasty and others
All too often, we see lawyers and adjusters spending far too much time and energy focused on the nomenclature regarding terms such as “bulging” or “herniation.” We focus on the symptoms or symptomatology and how they have diminished our client's quality of life when building a case.
Birth injuries – Our focus is on any harm or injury suffered by a baby or the mother at or near the time of birth (during delivery or pregnancy). We have handled an exhaustive list of claims, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Brachial plexus injury
- Erb's palsy
- Shoulder dystocia
- Nerve damage
- Lack of oxygen and oxygen deprivation
Burn injuries – We handle burn injury claims related to electrical cord fires, workplace injuries, tanker explosions, truck accidents, retail center fires, nightclub fires, hotel and restaurant fires, motor vehicle accidents, and apartment building fires. Our goal is to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and overall physical pain.
Slip-and-fall injuries – We have successfully handled slip-and-fall accidents along with premises liability claims against major corporations such as;
- Winn Dixie
- Hyatt Hotels and
- Walt Disney World, among others.
Physical Evidence is crucial in a premises liability slip and fall case, and the sooner we can investigate, the better evidence we can find
We must show the property owner (or agents and employees of the owner) had knowledge or should have known of a dangerous condition they failed to address or fix. In a typical slip and fall case, we utilize investigators to immediately visit the scene of such an incident and either secure evidence or take detailed photos of the scene along with a thorough investigation.
We are presently handling a number of claims against Airbnb for injuries that have occurred at properties listed on their service.
Wrongful death – These cases involve the pursuit of a claim on behalf of the survivor(s) of an individual who died as a result of the negligence exhibited by an individual or corporation. Only certain family members are eligible to receive compensation from a wrongful death lawsuit, which usually must be filed by the estate's representative.
What Are Common Types of Accidents in St. Petersburg That Lead to Injuries?
Auto accidents – Over 50% of our clients sustained injuries as a result of an auto accident. Our car accident lawyers are well respected by insurance carriers, their adjusters, and insurance defense lawyers.
We have successfully handled claims and lawsuits against every conceivable auto insurance carrier, including but not limited to:
- State Farm
- Nationwide, among others.
Our firm routinely represents those injured as a result of a t-bone crash, rear-end collision, head-on collision, and all other types of car wrecks. We have handled over 500 claims and lawsuits against Uber and Lyft.
Motorcycle accidents - If you have been injured as a result of a St. Petersburg motorcycle wreck, it is essential you retain a competent motorcycle injury lawyer. Personal injury protection (PIP) generally extends to vehicles with at least four wheels. Thus, motorcycle accident victims will struggle to handle their inevitable medical bills and lost wages without obtaining compensation from the negligent party.
Since PIP coverage does not apply to motorcycles, a motorcyclist does not need to pass the “permanent injury threshold” applicable to car accident victims. Thus, our motorcycle accident lawyers can pursue damages such as lost wages and outstanding medical bills right off the bat. We have multiple seven-figure results on motorcycle accident cases and have the experience to assist you immediately.
Truck accidents – The biggest mistake we commonly see is when personal injury attorneys handle semi-truck accidents in the same manner as an auto accident. An individual injured as a result of an accident or collision with an 18-wheeler would be best served by retaining a lawyer experienced in litigating claims involving big rigs.
It is imperative the lawyer is well-versed in Federal trucking laws, like those related to hours of service. These laws govern:
- The amount of time a trucker may drive continuously without a break
- When they must take a break
- How many hours they may operate a semi-truck in a given week, and
- The information that must be kept in their log
Further, the attorney must understand rules pertaining to the maintenance and upkeep of a big rig along with the hiring and retention of drivers. Many of our trucking accident lawsuits contain a count for negligent maintenance or negligent retention and hiring.
Trucking accident cases are extremely expensive when handled correctly, and law firms that treat these unique claims the same as a car accident tend to leave significant money on the table.
Pedestrian accidents - Whether a driver is simply distracted or knowingly violates a traffic law if a pedestrian is involved in a crash, they usually suffer serious injury as a result of the impact. Our team works hard to recover compensation from the negligent person driving the vehicle while protecting our client's rights as an innocent bystander who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Medical Malpractice – We touched on birth injury cases earlier. However, along with birth injury lawsuits, our firm handles a wide variety of medical malpractice cases. We have experience handling the following types of claims:
- Misdiagnosis (including failure to diagnose cancer)
- Surgery errors
- Delay in diagnosis leading to a fatality or a serious or permanent injury
- Error in anesthesia and many others.
What Steps Should You Take After a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Accident?
Following a personal injury accident in St. Petersburg, you cannot always gather evidence or talk to witnesses. After an accident, be sure you are safe and follow a few steps to protect your legal rights. These steps include the following:
Call the Authorities
Following a personal injury accident, you should call 911 immediately. This will ensure that medical crews and police officers are called to the scene. Once you get the medical help you need, these officers will investigate the incident and write down information regarding what happened in their police report. If you decide to take legal action after the personal injury accident, this police report can help your attorney fight for the money you need.
Get Examined by a Doctor
Even if injuries appear relatively minor, you should still get to a doctor to get examined. It is all too common for serious injuries such as brain trauma, internal bleeding, or spinal cord damage to take some time to manifest. However, the longer you wait for treatment, the more debilitating the injuries can become.
In addition, these doctors can provide you with a medical report following your examination that can explain the extent of your injuries and show the connection between the harm sustained and the personal injury accident. This report can be helpful if the insurer or the defendant tries to argue that your injuries resulted from a separate event or are not as severe as you claim.
Contact the Experienced St. Petersburg Personal Injury Attorneys at Dolman Law Group to Investigate the Accident Scene
Depending on the circumstances of a personal injury accident, it is not always likely for you to gather evidence from the scene. However, when you work with an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury accident attorney from Dolman Law Group, you will not have to worry about investigating your accident alone.
Our skilled legal professionals can gather photos and videos showing:
- Visible injuries and damages following the crash
- The dangerous conditions that caused the harm
- Torn or bloody clothing
- Any automobiles involved in the accident, and
- Other evidence that can show what occurred
We can also look for individuals who were present at the accident scene to memorialize their testimony, which can be used to help validate your legal claim and show what happened and who was responsible for the harm and losses you endured.
Never Discuss the Accident With Others
After an accident, countless people will want to know details about what happened. However, before you start providing these details, it may be best not to discuss these accidents with others other than your attorney. You should also not apologize for what happened or take the blame for anything that occurred. The other parties can use these statements to hurt your case and impact the money you receive.
Beware of the Insurance Company's Tactics
Another party that will usually get involved following a personal injury accident is the insurance company. While you may want to believe this is good, you must realize that the insurance company is not there to help you. In truth, they are there to make a profit, and the less they pay you for your claim, the more money they will make in the process. That is why these companies will try to do everything to get you to admit fault for the accident or say something that can hurt your case.
Consequently, before you speak with these companies after an accident, consider discussing the incident with an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury accident attorney.
At Dolman Law Group, our skilled personal injury legal team can help you better understand not only the deceitful tactics the insurance company may try, but we can handle these discussions on your behalf to make sure you avoid saying something that can hurt your case and affect the money you can obtain.
Do You Have a Solid St. Petersburg Injury Claim?
Unfortunately, just because you suffered harm in a St. Petersburg personal injury accident does not mean you automatically have a case you can pursue. Instead, viable claims usually exist when fault can be established and when the injuries and losses warrant the investment of money, time, and effort to pursue the case.
To determine whether you have a valid case following a personal injury accident, consider discussing the matter with our experienced personal injury lawyers. Our attorneys can review whether another party was responsible for the harm and losses you suffered, determine what legal options are available to you, and help you figure out what legal steps you should take next and how to go after the maximum compensation you deserve.
Who's at Fault in Your St. Petersburg Personal Injury Accident?
Parties with liability for a personal injury claim vary by the circumstances of the case. For example, Florida is a no-fault insurance state that requires those who drive a motor vehicle to carry a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance policy.
When an injury is caused by a motor vehicle accident, the victim must first file a claim with their own insurance carrier (or, in the case of an uninsured or underinsured motorist, they may file a claim under the other party's carrier). A victim may only file a lawsuit after medical expenses and lost wages have exceeded the PIP limits.
When a lawyer litigates a claim for a personal injury victim, multiple parties may be included as defendants. Depending on the cause of the injury, common defendants may include:
- Drivers who were driving distracted, driving under the influence, or violating other traffic laws.
- Businesses that negligently hired or trained employees or failed to maintain their property or equipment safely.
- Employers who allowed or encouraged unsafe or illegal practices to “get the job done.”
- Individuals who sexually harassed or abused others at home, in public, or in the workplace.
- Manufacturers, Distributors, and Retailers who designed, distributed, marketed, or sold defective products or failed to warn consumers about product use.
How Does a Skilled Injury Lawyer Prove Liability For a Personal Injury Accident?
Most personal injury claims result from a party acting wrongfully or negligently, causing another person significant injuries. Negligence is usually defined as conduct that fails to meet the standard of care expected from a reasonable person which injures another individual.
However, to prove negligence, your attorney needs to establish:
- The wrongful party owed you a legal duty of care
- The wrongful party breached this legal duty of care.
- The wrongful party’s breach resulted in your harm and injuries.
- You suffered monetary damages due to your injuries and losses.
It should also be noted that negligence is not the only way to show liability for a personal injury claim. An injury victim can also establish fault by showing strict liability, negligence per se, or intentional conduct.
- Intentional conduct involves a person purposely performing an action or performing it with significant certainty. Personal injury cases due to assault or battery are often from intentional conduct.
- Negligence per se violates a law created to protect others from harm. In Florida, some ordinances or statutes that, if violated, may result in negligence per se include building codes, speed limits, and blood alcohol levels for motorists.
- Strict liability: Strict liability is a standard of liability where an individual is legally responsible for the consequences of an activity, regardless of their intent or fault. Under Florida’s laws, for instance, a person who engages in abnormally dangerous activity is subject to strict liability if they cause harm to another person or property.
However, to determine whether you can hold another party liable, go over your accident with an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
At Dolman Law Group, our legal team can review the facts of your accident, figure out what happened, who we can hold responsible for your injuries, and hold those at fault accountable for what you had to endure because of their wrongful actions.
What Financial Damages Can St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawyers Pursue On Your Behalf?
You may recover financial damages if you suffer harm in a St. Petersburg personal injury accident due to another person's wrongful actions. These damages include:
Economic damages refer to compensation for the easy-to-quantify losses that result from an accident, including:
- Medical expenses resulting from doctor visits, hospital stays, ambulance services and emergency room visits, assistive medical devices, surgeries, and prescription medications
- Ongoing medical care needs
- Lost income and business opportunities
- Lost earning capacity
- Personal property damages, including motor vehicle or motorcycle repair or replacement costs
- At-home replacement services, including child-care or cleaning services
- Other expenses
Non-economic damages refer to payment for the more personal losses that develop after an accident and the resulting injuries.
These losses include things such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical disfigurement
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of reputation
- Limb loss
- Humiliation and inconvenience
The court may award punitive damages to punish the wrongful party for their deplorable actions and stop others from committing similar acts. To obtain these damages in Florida, the accident victim needs clear and convincing evidence that the wrongdoer engaged in gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
Discuss your case with a skilled St. Petersburg personal injury lawyer to determine which damages you may obtain. Our legal professionals can figure out which monetary damages apply to your case and fight for the recovery you deserve.
How Much Money Will You Receive From a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Accident Claim?
While a lawyer can determine which financial damages you can pursue after a personal injury accident, they can not predict precisely how much money you will obtain after your accident.
Too many factors affect this amount, including:
- The type of injury that resulted from the accident and the severity of the injury
- The ability to recover from the injury or whether the injury is permanent
- The extent of the pain and suffering
- The ability to work after the accident and the extent of lost income
- The medical treatments that will be required after the accident
- The wrongdoer’s culpability
- The credibility of the evidence presented
- Whether you can take part in activities you once did before the accident
However, while these attorneys cannot tell you the exact amount of financial recovery you can obtain after an accident, when you work with an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury accident attorney from Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, these lawyers can prepare strong legal arguments to take on these factors and help you fight for maximum compensation.
How Long Do You Have to File a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawsuit?
After a personal injury accident, victims have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit. These time limitations will depend on the state where the incident happened and the type of claim being brought. For instance, in St. Petersburg, individuals only have two years from their personal injury accident to pursue legal action. If they do not bring a claim within this period, the court can bar them from pursuing the compensation they need.
As a result, after a personal injury accident, you do not want to run out of time to file a suit. Discuss your case with our experienced St. Petersburg personal injury accident attorneys as soon as possible. These lawyers can promptly determine how much time you have to file your lawsuit while ensuring any legal documents and filings are prepared and submitted before the deadline.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire an Experienced St. Petersburg Personal Injury Attorney?
Typically, personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Your legal professionals do not collect fees unless they win your case or obtain a settlement. In addition, according to this agreement, these attorneys will only take a percentage of your winnings after they win, and these winnings will be based on an agreed-upon amount. If you lose your case, neither you nor your attorney will get any money, and you will not be required to pay your attorney any fees for the work done on your case.
However, if you want more information regarding contingency fee agreements or what this can mean, contact our knowledgeable St. Petersburg personal injury accident attorneys. These lawyers can answer your questions and discuss in detail what these fees can mean for your case.
How Long Does It Take to Settle a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Claim?
No personal injury accident will resolve in a set timeline. Due to the uniqueness of each case, these claims can take anywhere from a few weeks to years to resolve, especially if the case goes to trial. That is why predicting how long each case will take to conclude is challenging.
Fortunately, when you work with a knowledgeable St. Petersburg personal injury accident attorney, you will not have to go through this lengthy process alone. Instead, these lawyers can stand by your side through this challenging time, try to speed up this process, and help you obtain the maximum financial recovery you deserve.
At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, our legal team can review the facts of your accident, figure out what happened, who we can hold responsible for your injuries, and hold those at fault accountable for everything you had to endure because of their wrongful actions.
You Might Recover Compensation Even If You Were Partially At Fault for the St. Petersburg Accident
Under Florida law, personal injury cases are typically subject to a modified comparative fault rule. Comparative fault means there may be shared liability for damages among all parties involved. If a victim is found partially responsible for their own injuries, the damages awarded to the victim will be reduced by the percentage of fault assigned to the victim. If the victim is more than 50 percent at fault, they cannot recover damages from the other parties.
Therefore, defendants (such as insurance companies) have a strong incentive to shift blame to the victim in order to avoid paying the full amount of damages. Common strategies defendants employ include arguing the victim violated traffic laws, was under the influence of alcohol or drugs, was trespassing, or used a product incorrectly. In some cases, defendants may outright deny their own liability or try to place their share of the blame on a co-defendant. Our personal injury lawyers anticipate these tactics and will work to ensure that those who are responsible for your injuries are held accountable.
What Process is Needed to Recover Compensation for a Personal Injury Claim in St. Petersburg?
Here's a general overview of the process for obtaining compensation for a personal injury claim in St. Petersburg. Keep in mind that specific procedures and requirements can vary based on the circumstances of your case, Florida's personal injury and tort laws, and other factors. Thus, it's always a good idea to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney in St. Pete.
- Seek Medical Attention: Your health and well-being are the top priorities. Seek medical attention as soon as possible after the injury. This not only ensures your health but also establishes a record of your injuries and their severity.
- Preserve Evidence: Collect and preserve any evidence related to the accident or incident that caused your injury. This can include photographs, witness statements, accident reports, medical records, and any other relevant documentation.
- Consult an Attorney: It's advisable to consult with a personal injury attorney who is experienced in handling cases in St. Petersburg. They can provide legal advice, evaluate the strength of your case, and guide you through the legal process.
- Investigation: Your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation to gather evidence, interview witnesses, review medical records, and assess the extent of your damages.
- Demand Letter: Your attorney may send a demand letter to the at-fault party or their insurance company. This letter outlines the details of the incident, your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and a demand for compensation.
- Negotiations: Typically, there will be negotiations between your attorney and the insurance company to reach a settlement. Your attorney will advocate for fair compensation based on the evidence and damages.
- Filing a Lawsuit: If negotiations fail to produce a satisfactory settlement, your attorney may recommend filing a lawsuit. This involves drafting a complaint and filing it with the appropriate court.
- Discovery: Both parties will engage in a phase called "discovery," during which they exchange relevant information and evidence. This can involve interrogatories (written questions), depositions (recorded interviews), and document requests.
- Pre-Trial Motions: Attorneys may file pre-trial motions to address various issues, such as evidence admissibility or the dismissal of certain claims.
- Settlement Negotiations (Again): Even after a lawsuit is filed, settlement negotiations can continue. Many cases are settled before reaching trial.
- Trial: If a settlement cannot be reached, the case will proceed to trial. During the trial, both sides will present their evidence and arguments to a judge and potentially a jury. The judge or jury will then decide the outcome of the case.
- Judgment and Appeals: If the court reaches a decision, a judgment will be entered. Either party may have the option to appeal the decision if they believe legal errors were made during the trial.
Working closely with an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury attorney from Dolman Law Group can help ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and damages.
Contact a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawyer at Dolman Law Group for a Free Consultation Today
After a serious accident, your world is turned upside down. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, trust a dedicated St. Petersburg personal injury lawyer at Dolman Law Group to protect your legal rights. We will fight for the maximum amount of compensation possible for your losses by holding the at-fault party responsible for their actions.
With offices across both Florida coasts and in St. Petersburg, you can easily reach Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, at (727) 472-3909, or you can use our online contact page to set up a free consultation.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “AMAZING and understanding attorneys! Did great on my case and I highly recommend Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA for anyone that has been injured in an accident!" - Koralis R.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Chad Robinson always responded immediately whenever I had questions or concerns. He worked hard to make sure I received what I deserved.” - Michelle D.
Read more reviews on Google!
St. Petersburg Emergency Rooms
If you suffered serious injuries in St. Petersburg because of someone else's negligence, get immediate medical attention from any of the area's emergency rooms or urgent care centers.
- HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital Emergency Room: 6500 38th Ave N First Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- Bayfront Health St Petersburg Emergency Room: 701 6th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- St. Anthony's Hospital- Emergency Center: 1200 7th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- HCA Florida Northside Hospital Emergency Room: 6000 49th St N 1st Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
- HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital Emergency Room: 1501 Pasadena Ave S 1st Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33707
- Emergency Center at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital: 550 6th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
*Disclaimer – Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA does not endorse these medical providers, nor do we profit from having them listed on our website.
St. Petersburg Courthouses
- Pinellas County Clerk of Court inside the St. Petersburg Judicial Building: 545 1st Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701