Car Accidents in Pembroke PinesCar accidents can happen anywhere in Pembroke Pines. They occur on the short stretch of I-75 that passes through the city, at major intersections like Pines Boulevard and Flamingo Road, and on the winding streets that border the city's numerous lakes and canals. No matter where a car accident happens in Pembroke Pines, however, it virtually always holds the potential to cause severe injuries, suffering, and expense. Victims of those accidents can temporarily or permanently lose their money, independence, and sense of security—all because of someone else's dangerous conduct or lapse in judgment. Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA represents car accident victims in Pembroke Pines and throughout Broward County. We fight to get you the compensation you need to pay your bills and heal from your trauma. Contact a Pembroke Pines car accident lawyer today to find out how we can help you.
Table of Contents
- About Dolman Law Group
- Dolman Law Group Results
- Seek Legal Help After Getting Hurt in a Car Accident
- Contact a Pembroke Pines Car Accident Attorney
- Frequently Asked Questions
A Team That Delivers Results for Car Accident VictimsDolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA is one of South Florida's premier personal injury law firms. Our award-winning team of trial lawyers gets results for injured car accident victims and grieving families mourning the loss of a loved one in a fatal crash. Our recent cases include:
- $5 million for a car accident victim who suffered burn injuries;
- $775,000 for a father and son injured in a car accident;
- $425,000 for a client who suffered a lower back injury in a crash;
- $380,000 for a rear-end car accident victim who sustained a herniated disc.
Your Rights MatterIn Florida, injured victims of car accidents have significant and potentially valuable legal rights. Those rights typically include the ability to make a claim against your own or someone else's personal injury protection (PIP) insurance policy (also known as no-fault insurance) and, in many cases, to sue the party (or parties) whose wrongful actions caused the crash that left you injured. By pursuing legal action to enforce those rights, the Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA Team can also secure money for victims like you as compensation for:
- Medical expenses you face related to treating your car accident injuries and any follow-on health complications, including costs of emergency care, hospitalization, physical therapy, medication, and medical equipment.
- Other expenditures you have to make because of your accident and injuries, like repairing or replacing damaged property or modifying your home to accommodate a new disability.
- Wages you lost the opportunity to earn because your injuries kept you out of work while you healed.
- The value of paid time off, vacation time, and sick days you used while out of work.
- The income you won't earn because your injuries will prevent you from working.
- The physical pain, emotional challenge, inconvenience, loss of independence, and an overall reduction in your quality of life due to your injuries.