- Dolman Law Group Can Help with Your Miami Gardens Car Accident Claim
- Compensation Following a Miami Gardens Car Accident
- What You Need to Know About Miami Gardens Car Accidents
- Fighting the Insurance Company After a Miami Gardens Car Accident
- What to Do After Your Miami Gardens Car Accident
- Miami Gardens Car Accident FAQ
- Contact Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA About Your Miami Gardens Car Accident
Dolman Law Group Can Help with Your Miami Gardens Car Accident ClaimWhen you suffer injuries in a Miami Gardens car accident, you need an attorney on your side who can help you navigate the claim process. You need help to understand how much compensation you should expect for your injuries and how to best handle your interactions with the insurance company and maximize that essential compensation. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we aim to provide clients with the comprehensive, ongoing legal support they can count on.
We have a strong history of results.At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we understand the importance of real, tangible results when you file a car accident claim in Miami Gardens. You may have substantial financial losses related to your accident and your injuries, and you need a Miami Gardens personal injury law firm that will focus on providing you with the support and assistance you need throughout the claim process. We deliver. Take a look at our past car accident claim results.
- $5 million for a car accident victim with severe burns
- $1 million for a car accident victim
- $775,000 for a father and son who suffered injuries in a car accident
- $425,000 for a victim who suffered a lower back injury in a car accident
- $380,000 when a rear-end collision resulted in a herniated disc
We make legal support accessible to all our clients.Many car accident victims in Miami Gardens struggle to figure out how to access a lawyer as they navigate the complex claim process. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we have offices on both Florida coasts, making our law offices easy to get to for many car accident victims. If you cannot come to the office, we can arrange a virtual consultation. If you find finances getting in the way of your accident claim, Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA can also offer support in that area. We start with free consultations, which can give our clients a more comprehensive look at how their claims might progress and what support they need. Then, we accept claims on a contingent fee basis, which means our clients do not have to pay until we win.
We have the resources needed to handle the big names in car insurance.When you file a car insurance claim against the big names in insurance, you may wonder if they will take your needs into account and provide you with the financial support you need as you recover from your car accident. Unfortunately, insurance companies often focus on their own needs, not those of the party injured in a car accident. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we have the resources to go up against those big names in insurance, including Geico, Progressive, and Allstate. If you suffered injuries in a Miami Gardens car accident, do not try to handle your claim alone. Instead, contact Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA to discuss your right to compensation.
Compensation Following a Miami Gardens Car AccidentWhen you have serious injuries from a Miami Gardens car accident, you may have immense medical bills that go along with it. At Las Mercedes Medical Center or Jackson North Medical Center, you may receive a high overall standard of care as you seek treatment for your injuries. Still, you may also find yourself facing the high medical bills that may go along with that treatment. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we cannot guarantee the compensation you will recover for your injuries. However, we can help you calculate reasonable compensation based on your sustained damages. We can also help factor in all the details that may influence the compensation you can recover.
- Who caused the accident? Did multiple factors potentially contribute to the accident, which could increase the compensation you can recover?
- What insurance policy covers the liable party? Remember that more than 20 percent of Florida drivers do not carry car insurance, which can increase the risk that you will end up needing to use your own policy or seek compensation from the liable driver directly.
- What injuries did you sustain in the accident, and what treatment did you need for those injuries?
- Do you carry PIP coverage?
Calculating Compensation for Medical Bills After a Miami Gardens Car AccidentAfter a car accident in Miami Gardens, you will typically start using your PIP insurance, which covers up to 80 percent of the first $10,000 of any medical costs associated with a car accident. When you use your PIP coverage, it doesn't matter who caused the accident. You can use your PIP coverage if you caused the accident or if the other driver caused the accident, which means you can use it immediately without waiting for a determination on your claim. However, in many cases, the cost of treatment for serious injuries will exceed the compensation offered by your PIP coverage. In that case, you may need to pursue compensation from the liable driver's insurance company for any additional medical bills. Keeping track of all medical costs, you have paid after the accident can give you a better look at how much compensation you may deserve based on the medical costs you have faced.
Evaluating Your Wage Losses After Your Miami Gardens Car AccidentIn addition to pursuing compensation for your medical bills after a Miami Gardens car accident, you may have the right to pursue compensation for your wage losses related to your injuries. Those lost wages can lead to immense financial hardships, especially if you do not have disability insurance that can provide short-term protection in severe injuries. Talk to Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA about the wages you missed out on because of your accident and your injuries, including any ongoing wage loss if you could not return to your former schedule or lost earning potential if you permanently lost the ability to return to work after your accident.
Factoring Pain and Suffering Into Your Miami Gardens Car Accident ClaimWhen you file a car accident claim, you have the right to seek compensation for all the damages you sustained in the accident, not just the financial losses. As part of your car accident claim, you can talk to your lawyer about the non-financial losses you sustained: your overall anguish, suffering, and struggle. Talk about how you struggled with losing independence and the inability to engage in hobbies you once enjoyed. Your lawyer can then provide you with a better assessment of how much compensation you can include in your claim for those non-financial elements.
What You Need to Know About Miami Gardens Car AccidentsMiami Gardens car accidents can result in severe injuries, including spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, broken bones, and amputations. Those injuries may prove more severe during dangerous circumstances.
- Heavy rain can increase the risk of devastating car accidents. Like other areas of Florida, Miami Gardens may see heavy rainfall during parts of the year, especially during summer. During those storms, residents may need to stay off the roads to decrease the risk of a collision.
- Miami Gardens sees, on average, less than 20 fatal car accidents per year.
- Distracted driving, common among tourists, may substantially increase the car accident risk.
- Often, Miami Gardens residents will struggle to navigate safely around heavy tourist traffic on the road.
Fighting the Insurance Company After a Miami Gardens Car AccidentSometimes, fighting the insurance company after a Miami Gardens car accident can be just as frustrating as dealing with your overall recovery. The insurance company may not take your claim seriously or try to pressure you into accepting a low settlement offer that does not seem to reflect the damages you sustained in the accident. Worse, the insurance company may pressure you into accepting partial or full liability for the accident. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we have the resources necessary to help you navigate that complicated fight with the insurance company, increasing the odds that you will recover the full compensation you deserve for those devastating injuries.
What to Do After Your Miami Gardens Car AccidentIf you suffered severe injuries in your Miami Gardens car accident, you might have had no choice but to proceed straight to the nearest hospital. However, that does not end your responsibility for taking care of yourself and protecting your right to compensation after the accident. Make sure you follow these vital steps to help keep yourself safe after your accident.
- Get in touch with a car accident lawyer at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, as soon as possible. You need a car accident lawyer on your side whenever you sustain injuries, even minor ones, in a car accident.
- Check the accident report from your car accident. Make sure that it accurately looks at where and when the accident occurred. Contact the police department to inform them about the problem if it contains any inaccurate information.
- Keep track of all medical bills associated with the accident. You may need proof that you used all of your PIP coverage and proof of the full extent of the medical bills you faced after the incident.
- Follow all instructions issued by your care provider. Your care provider's instructions increase the odds that you will make a full recovery from your injuries. If you fail to follow those instructions, it could limit the compensation you can recover.
- Document your recovery, including the limitations and challenges you may have to deal with along the way and any setbacks or complications that make your recovery more difficult.