Car accidents cause various personal injuries that affect victims’ lives. Some are temporary, and others are permanent. Body pain is common and often appears due to blows to the body.
Despite efforts to prevent these collisions, drivers and passengers will receive exposure to impacts that can cause herniated discs, cervical pain, or damage to the spine. Such crashes often result from other drivers’ negligence.
Kinds of Body Pains from Car Accidents We See in Our Practice
You might face the following kinds of body-based pain after a car accident caused by negligence:
Worsening Factors Can Make Injuries More Painful
Some pains can only heal with specialized medical attention. The recovery processes of each patient will always depend on the intensity of these health problems, the availability of resources, and other factors such as age or weight. Things that can aggravate painful car accident injuries include:
- Muscular tension: This can appear in various body areas, such as the legs, feet, hands, or neck. Such strain occurs when drivers have been in a car for many hours.
- Worn joints: If some of the vehicle’s occupants have this pathology, they are more vulnerable to suffering body pain after a road accident.
- Rheumatic disorders: Those who have arthritis suffer more muscle pain after a vehicle collision due to the inflammation of the joints. If you have one of these disorders, your lawyer will consider this when valuating your losses.
Other factors, such as the drivers’ passengers’ ages, can affect the amount of bodily pain. If a crash involves an infant, the elderly, pregnant, disabled, or sick, it could create significant effects and higher pain, resulting in higher medical expenses.
Many car accidents cause bodily pain in the victims, but speeding has a significant influence on the force of these impacts. Muscle injuries and tension can significantly inflame new injuries.
You Can Protect Your Legal Right to Compensation After a Car Accident
Securing and recording the following details can help determine some of the critical elements in your bodily pain case:
- Place, date, and time of the accident
- Personal injuries evaluated and diagnosed by doctors
- The existence of pre-existing diseases that could aggravate your accident injuries
- The number of people injured in the collision and their status
- Medical and police reports revealing relevant details from the car accident
Count on Your Legal Representative After a Car Accident Resulting in Body Pain
Your legal counsel will help you resolve your bodily pain case before your insurance company’s attorneys step in. There are several difficult situations that you could face if you suffer from these health conditions, including pain and high medical expenses (like surgeries or physical therapy).
When a victim of muscle pain after a car accident receives legal advice from their lawyer, they feel more confident and secure in demanding compensation from the law for these personal injuries. The legal guidance of our team of lawyers is valuable to succeed in this claim and obtain fair compensation.
What Your Lawyer Can Do for You and Your Family After a Car Accident
The advice of our professionals will help you fight for your rights before the law. Do not let the complications of body pain from a collision overwhelm you and your family.
Our car accident attorneys will:
- Take care of all the legal paperwork you require
- Help you understand your rights
- Determine if you are eligible to seek financial compensation
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Speak with your medical team to gain an understanding of your injuries
- Explain your rights and options
- Offer advice throughout the case
- Valuate your losses
- Recommend taking or passing on offers from the insurer
- Communicate with all involved parties
- Make your case in court, if necessary
- Visit the accident scene
- Gather evidence to support your claim
How It Costs to Hire a Lawyer From Our Firm
You might be unfamiliar with personal injury law and overwhelmed by the idea of hiring a lawyer. Many people think that taking legal action requires having a lot of money set aside.
However, this is not always the case. Our team operates on a contingency-fee basis. This means you do not have to pay us until we secure a fair financial award for you. We take our fee out of a portion of that award. You do not have to worry about paying us upfront or by the hour.
We know our clients are under a fair amount of financial stress. Our team does not want to add to that stress.
What Dolman Law Group Can Offer After a Car Accident Causing Body Pain
You can call Dolman Law Group. Your medical bills could increase due to a car accident, and you may feel that your budget is insufficient to handle this emergency.
Secure your family budget and future with the legal support of Dolman Law Group, regain your health and continue with your life.