Whether you ride a CTA bus for your Chicago commute or take a Greyhound across Illinois for travel, bus accidents can throw a costly and serious wrench in your plans. Injuries from bus accidents can disrupt your life, requiring medical attention, possibly keeping you from work, and causing physical and mental pain and suffering.
The bus company or another negligent party should be liable for your losses, but obtaining compensation through the personal injury process is challenging for many.
Always discuss your situation with Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, and learn how our representation can protect your future.
Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers is the right choice for your bus accident case due to our unwavering dedication to clients. With a focus on communication, transparency, and legal skill, our dedicated Illinois bus accident attorneys provide the support and representation you need during challenging times. Trust us to champion your cause and seek the compensation you deserve.
We can assess your legal options for free, so contact our firm today for more information.
Common Bus Accident Injuries
Bus accidents can result in various injuries for passengers, pedestrians, and other motorists involved.
Common injuries in bus accidents include:
- Whiplash: Sudden stops or collisions can cause rapid neck movements, leading to whiplash injuries.
- Fractures: Impacts with the bus interior or other objects can result in bone fractures, affecting limbs, ribs, or the skull.
- Head Injuries: Bus accidents may cause head injuries, ranging from concussions to more severe traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
- Back Injuries: The jolts and impacts during a bus accident can lead to back injuries, including herniated discs or spinal cord injuries.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Bruises, sprains, and strains to muscles and ligaments are common in bus accidents.
- Cuts and Lacerations: Broken glass, sharp objects, or debris can cause cuts and lacerations, leading to bleeding and scarring.
- Internal Injuries: Impact forces can cause internal organ injuries, requiring immediate medical attention.
- Psychological Trauma: Bus accidents can result in emotional distress, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) for those involved.
- Amputations: Severe accidents may lead to traumatic injuries requiring amputation of limbs.
Prompt medical attention is crucial after a bus accident to diagnose and treat injuries effectively. Legal professionals specializing in personal injury cases can assist victims in seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages resulting from bus accidents.
Seeking Compensation for Your Bus Accident Losses
If you've suffered losses in a bus accident, seeking compensation is crucial to your future and well-being.
Our experienced injury attorneys can guide you through the legal process, helping you claim damages for medical expenses, lost income, pain, and suffering.
- Identify liable parties
- Prepare and file the proper insurance claims
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
- File a personal injury lawsuit in civil court when necessary
Consult Our Illinois Bus Accident Attorneys Right Away
Bus accident claims involve many parties, liability disputes, and serious injuries. The experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, is ready to take on your case and seek what you deserve. Get your free case evaluation today by calling us at (312) 500-2901.