Personal injury law involves securing compensation for the harm you suffered because of someone else's wrongful actions. The Coral Springs personal injury lawyers at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, represent clients who sustained injuries in accidents and incidents, including motor vehicle crashes, slips and falls, construction accidents, nursing home mishaps, sexual assaults, medical errors, and dangerous medications.
Our vast experience gives our clients a distinct advantage. As a rule, you always want your lawyer to know the ins and outs of the specific type of accident and injury you suffered. For example, if you got hurt in a train accident, you stand the best chance of recovering maximum compensation if your Coral Springs personal injury lawyer has represented previous clients in train crash cases.
If you suffered personal injuries in Coral Springs, contact Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers today at 833-552-7274 (833-55-CRASH) to learn how we can put our skills and resources to work for you.
Dolman Law Group Gets Results
Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers in Coral Springs is a team of skilled, compassionate, dedicated attorneys and legal professionals. We fight to secure the compensation you deserve after someone's careless, reckless, or intentional misconduct causes harm to you or someone you love.
We have a sterling track record of securing top-dollar settlements and jury awards for our clients.
Our recent case results include:
- $6.7 million in a wrongful death case.
- $5 million in a car accident case where the victim suffered burn injuries.
- $3.85 million for a semi-truck wreck that caused our client to suffer brain injuries.
- $1.4 million for a motorcycle accident victim who suffered multiple severe injuries.
We cannot guarantee results, of course. The amount you might recover in a Coral Springs personal injury case can depend on various factors, including the nature of your accident, the severity of your injuries, the strength of the evidence, and the financial resources available to pay your damages.
But we can promise to give our full attention to every client we represent. We study your case, devise a course of action tailored to your unique interests and priorities, and fight to get you every last penny you need to pay your bills and rebound from your injuries.
Personal Injuries in Coral Springs, Florida
Over its relatively short history, the planned city of Coral Springs has grown into a vibrant and thriving area of neighborhoods and commercial centers. Located northwest of Fort Lauderdale, west of Pompano Beach, and southwest of Boca Raton, the city's shopping, restaurants, museums, and parks make it a popular place to live, work, and play.
But as in any bustling South Florida metropolis, Coral Springs also sees its share of preventable accidents and incidents. According to the Florida Department of Transportation State Safety Office, over five years, hundreds of traffic accidents on Coral Springs roads caused injuries, and the city averaged more than one fatal crash each year.
And that's just motor vehicle accidents—thousands more Coral Springs residents, workers, and visitors undoubtedly suffered injuries and losses in other types of mishaps, from falls on wet floors and job sites to carelessness to mistakes and neglect in medical facilities.
Victims of personal injuries in Coral Springs have potentially valuable legal rights, but only if they take steps to enforce them before they expire. That's why it is imperative that you contact a Coral Springs personal injury attorney as soon as possible after suffering injuries or losing a loved one.
Dolman Law Group has offices close to Coral Springs in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale. We encourage you to contact us today to learn about your rights and options in a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team.
Coral Springs Personal Injury Cases We Handle
When choosing a personal injury attorney, find a law firm with extensive experience handling cases like yours. It's not enough to hire a lawyer who claims to do personal injury. Instead, look for one who has represented clients facing circumstances that match yours as closely as possible so that you can feel confident that your lawyer has the skills and knowledge needed to get results.
Experience With a Wide Range of Harmful Accidents and Incidents
Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers in Coral Springs possess the breadth of experience and wealth of resources needed to handle virtually any type of Coral Springs personal injury matter.
Our team has the necessary experience to handle cases involving:
- Coral Springs Wrongful death
- Coral Springs slip and falls and other accidents on someone else's property in Coral Springs
- Abuse or neglect at a Coral Springs nursing home or assisted living facility
- Coral Springs Car Accidents
- Coral Springs Truck Accidents
- Coral Springs Bus Accidents
- Coral Springs Motorcycle Accidents
- Coral Springs Pedestrian Accidents
- Coral Springs Rideshare Accidents
- Coral Springs Bicycle Accidents
- Coral Springs Boating Accidents
- Coral Springs construction accidents, workplace injuries, and workers' compensation cases
- Long-term toxic exposures, such as representing victims of Camp Lejeune water contamination
- Defective medications and dangerous drugs, including opioid abuse cases
- Coral Springs Sexual abuse cases, including lawsuits against churches, schools, and scouting organizations
- Coral Springs Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, defective medical devices, and birth injuries
- Coral Springs Train accidents
Experience With Numerous Injuries and Illnesses
Our team also has extensive experience representing clients who have suffered all manner of personal injuries.
Over the years, we gained a thorough understanding of the challenges and costs of healing from and living with traumas as varied as:
- Spinal cord injuries (SCI)
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Crushed limbs and traumatic amputations
- Massive blunt force trauma
- Thoracic (chest) and abdominal injuries affecting vital organs
- Nerve damage
- Sexual assault trauma
- Cancers, respiratory diseases, and other illnesses related to toxic-exposure
- Pain medication-related addictions and chemical dependencies
- Malnutrition, muscle atrophy, and other conditions resulting from elder abuse and neglect
- Facial and eye injuries
- Burns (fire, chemical, electrical, and radiation)
- Neck and back injuries resulting in chronic pain and disability
- Broken bones, joint dislocations, and other orthopedic trauma
- Trauma-related mental health challenges, such as PTSD, depression, and anxiety
Both lists above cover only some of our experience and know-how at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers. No matter what kind of accident or injury disrupted your life in Coral Springs, our team wants to speak with you and help you understand your legal options.
Potential Compensation for a Coral Springs Personal Injury
Numerous factors affect when, whether, and how much you might receive as compensation for a personal injury you suffered in Coral Springs. Generally, however, victims of personal injuries in South Florida can take legal action seeking payment of two categories of compensatory damages: economic and non-economic. They might also request damages. Here's an overview of each.
Sometimes referred to as special damages, economic damages compensate you for your expenses and financial losses stemming from a personal injury. They typically include:
Medical expenses related to treating your injuries, such as the cost of:
- Doctors' appointments
- Follow-up appointments
- Over-the-counter prescribed medications
- Ambulatory aids
- Medical devices
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Psychological therapy
- Home health care
- Rehabilitation and nursing home stays
- Hand controls for your vehicle
- Medically necessary modifications to your home, including wheelchair ramps, grab bars, handrails, walk-in or roll-in showers, and widened doorways
Personal property-related costs, such as the cost to repair or replace a damaged vehicle or items of value lost or destroyed in an accident.
Lost wages resulting from your injuries, which can include:
- Compensation for the work-related income you lost between the date of the accident and the date of any settlement or judgment in your case, plus interest;
- The value of any sick days, vacation leave, or other paid time off you used while out of work healing from your injuries.
- Future wages and income you will not be able to earn because your injuries left you partially or totally disabled.
Other expenses flow directly from the accident and the injuries you suffered in it, such as costs for services and support needed to adapt to or live with your injuries (e.g., childcare or transportation).
You might recover death-related expenses and losses if a Coral Springs accident caused the wrongful death of your loved one.
These may include:
- Loss of the deceased's income, inheritance, or financial support
- Loss of the value of the deceased's household services
- Accrued medical expenses before death
- Funeral and burial/cremation expenses
- Probate-related costs, including attorney fees.
Sometimes referred to as general damages, non-economic damages do not have a fixed monetary value.
Instead, they consist of all non-financial forms of harm that flow from a Coral Springs personal injury, such as:
- Pain and suffering, including emotional distress and mental health challenges.
- Loss of quality of life, such as being forced to make significant changes to your daily routine, diet, or activities.
- Loss of companionship if you can no longer enjoy time with your spouse, family, or friends because of your injuries.
- Loss of consortium if you can no longer have a physical relationship with your spouse or domestic partner.
- Inconvenience or loss of independence.
- Amputation or loss of use of a body part, such as a finger or a leg.
- Partial or total loss of a bodily function like your eyesight, bladder function, or hearing.
- Scarring or disfigurement.
Unlike compensatory damages, punitive damages do not seek to replace something you have lost (what lawyers refer to as making you whole). Instead, they punish someone who injured you through extreme, outrageous, or intentionally harmful behavior.
Florida statutes allow you to recover punitive damages only if a judge or jury “based on clear and convincing evidence, finds that the defendant was personally guilty of intentional misconduct or gross negligence.” This can be a high bar to meet, but it's one the team at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers has cleared many times when our clients have suffered injuries because of someone else's wrongful conduct.
How We Can Help
At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers in Coral Springs, we handle every aspect of the process of securing compensation for our client's personal injuries. Ours is a full-service personal injury law firm stocked with experienced trial lawyers and legal professionals who are deeply familiar with every step of seeing you compensated for your injuries.
Our team can:
- Meet with you in person or remotely at your convenience for a free, confidential, no-obligation case consultation.
- Take immediate steps to meet applicable deadlines and preserve your rights.
- Investigate your case to determine its root causes and to identify the party or parties who should pay you damages.
- Collect evidence and witness statements to support your claims.
- Work with expert witnesses, like accident reconstruction scientists, medical specialists, and financial planners to gain insight into your accident and injuries and build evidence to prove your case.
- Handle all interactions with insurance adjusters, law enforcement, and the media on your behalf.
- Prepare, file, and pursue formal claims for compensation in your name, often through insurance claims and lawsuits filed in Broward County or federal court.
- Negotiate a settlement of your claim whenever possible.
- Present your case at trial before a judge and jury.
- Collect all money you recover through a settlement, judgment, or jury award.
In other words, at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, our team can do virtually anything our clients need to preserve and enforce their rights to compensation for their personal injuries. Contact us today to learn what we can do for you.
Contact a Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a Coral Springs-area accident or incident, contact Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers today at 833-552-7274 (833-55-CRASH) for a free case evaluation.
Emergency Rooms in Coral Springs
You must seek prompt medical care for any injuries you suffered in Coral Springs in a personal injury accident. Here are some locations you can visit to get emergency treatment.
- Broward Health Coral Springs Emergency Room: 3000 Coral Hills Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Baptist Health Urgent Care | Coral Springs: 6264 W Sample Rd Suite 100, Coral Springs, FL 33067
*Disclaimer – Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA does not endorse these companies nor do we profit from having them listed on our website.
What Our Clients Have to Say:
“Chad Robinson always responded immediately whenever I had questions or concerns. He worked hard to make sure I received what I deserved.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“AMAZING and understanding attorneys! Did great on my case and I highly recommend Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA for anyone that has been injured in an accident!"
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!