Personal Injury Lawyers
The Dolman Law Difference:
- Every personal injury client is provided the cell phone number and email address for the Tampa personal injury attorney handling their case and we strive to remain accessible.
- All injury claims are handled by a Tampa Florida Injury Attorney, not a paralegal or case manager which is common at many of the "Tampa television law firms"
- All legal work produced is generated by one of the Dolman Law Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dolman Law actively litigates personal injury cases in Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater and throughout the State of Florida. The insurance industry is well aware of our track record as a qualified injury law firm serving the residents of Florida.
- We limit our Tampa Law Firm practice to personal injury claims and cases. Personal Injury is all we do.
- The team of injury lawyers at Dolman Law will only represent Florida consumers and never represent an insurance carrier
Dolman Law Group is a personal injury law firm comprised of Florida trial attorneys committed to leveling the playing field with insurance carriers and corporate giants in personal injury cases. Dolman Law Firm handles serious injury claims relating to an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, trucking accident, insurance carrier bad faith, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury, and injuries caused by a drunk driver. Our injury attorneys only represent plaintiffs and have never nor will we ever represent the interests of an insurance carrier. Further, our biggest priority is to remain accessible to all clients that retain us as legal counsel. Thus, we provide all clients with the cell phone number of their handling attorney.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Minor Impact Soft Tissue (MIST) Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Distracted Drivers
- Victims of Drunk Driving
- Back and neck injuries
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Creditor Harassment and Debt Collection
Find Matthew Dolman on Google+