The Westchase area has some of the most dangerous roads in Florida, according to a draft report released in 2017 by the Hillsborough County Metropolitan Planning Organization for Transportation. That will probably come as no surprise to Westchase residents and visitors. The county saw over 29,000 traffic crashes in one recent year, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, resulting in thousands of injuries and hundreds of fatalities. The roads in and around the Westchase area have seen their share of these accidents, as the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office’s accident map reflects. Some people are lucky enough to “walk away” from a car accident in Westchase. But many others see their lives turned upside down by severe injuries and tragic losses of life. The affiliated law firms of Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA represent victims of Westchase-area car accidents in recovering compensation for injuries and losses sustained in traffic crashes. If a Westchase-area car accident injures you or a family member, or leaves you mourning a loved one, contact us to learn how we can help protect your rights.
Our Westchase Auto Accident Law Practice
Victims of car accidents in Westchase and greater Hillsborough County have lots of options when it comes to hiring an attorney. But their choices shrink to just two firms when they go looking for the very best lawyers in Florida for handling the most complicated, high-dollar car accident cases. Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA have successfully represented hundreds and hundreds of car accident victims and their families. We have the experience, resources, and know-how to stand up to the largest insurance companies and most well-funded opponents, to make sure our clients receive every penny of compensation they deserve. Our extraordinary case results illustrate our total commitment to representing the interests of car accident clients. But as proud as we are of our high-dollar successes, we place even more significance in having earned the praises of our clients time and again. Our lawyers are known for their responsiveness and for making clients feel like members of a close-knit family. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we aim to provide every client with top-level legal services while retaining a personal touch that gives our clients peace of mind in knowing they have a lawyer on their side who listens to them and responds to their needs.
How We Help Westchase Car Accident Victims
No one gives much thought to what car accident lawyers do every day; until they need one, that is. And then, car accident victims find themselves choosing a lawyer during one of the most difficult and stressful times of their lives. It is easy to make a mistake and choose a lawyer who is only interested in settling his or her client’s case as quickly as possible. But that will not happen if you hire Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA. Our team of top-end attorneys delivers individualized representation to each and every client. We craft legal strategies customized to our clients’ needs and the specific facts of our clients’ cases. Here are some of the ways Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA attorneys go above-and-beyond for their Westchase car accident clients:
We Have the Resources to Out-Investigate and Out-Prepare Our Opponents
Many collision lawyers treat car accident cases as cookie-cutter affairs. Clients are barely more than names on insurance claim forms. Avoid those lawyers at all costs. How? Come speak with an attorney at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA about your Westchase car accident, and hear about how we:
- Gather evidence from as many sources as possible. Our team understands that you cannot prove legal liability in a Florida court if you do not first understand the little details of a Westchase car crash. That means doing more than just reading police reports or driving past an accident scene. Our lawyers track down witnesses, gather security camera footage, and examine tire-skid marks and paint left behind on highway guardrails. We understand that a single piece of information can turn a good case into an unbeatable one. And if we need help analyzing that evidence, we work with forensic experts to help supplement our understanding of a crash, and to make sure we can prove our client’s case to a judge and jury.
- Find and pursue liable parties who can pay damages. Our team also understands that a Westchase car accident case is only worth what parties with legal liability have the ability to pay. To make the most of every case, our lawyers make sure to identify every party with potential legal liability to our clients, and then to evaluate which ones have insurance or assets available to pay for our clients’ injuries and losses. That diligence sets us apart from lots of other attorneys. Our team never rests on its laurels when it comes to tracking down parties who owe, and have the means to pay, our clients’ damages.
- Support our clients’ claims for damages. There is a big difference between claiming a certain amount of damages from a Westchase car accident and backing up that claim with evidence and careful analysis. At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we do the hard work of gathering, evaluating, and presenting evidence that proves the dollar amount our client deserves from insurance companies and opposing parties. We help clients whose Westchase car accident injuries include severe and debilitating conditions like spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and back and neck injuries that leave clients in lasting, chronic pain. Our team works to prove not just how much money it has and will cost our clients to treat their injuries, but also how much money our clients will lose in reduced wages and work opportunities, and to put a dollar value on our clients’ physical and mental suffering.
We Negotiate From Positions of Strength
By outworking our opponents when it comes to preparing our cases, we put ourselves and our clients in the strongest possible negotiating position because most car accident cases settle long before reaching the inside of a courtroom. But to achieve the best possible result in a settlement negotiation, a Westchase car accident lawyer must prepare the case as if it will head to trial. Lesser lawyers sometimes cut corners and merely assume that a case will settle. Those lawyers develop a reputation for under-preparing and avoiding the courtroom at all costs. As a result, their clients receive lower settlement offers and end up leaving money on the table. The lawyers at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA do not make that mistake. Opposing lawyers and insurance companies know that our lawyers always have their facts straight and sound arguments on their side. They know our lawyers will take a case “all the way” if that is what it takes to achieve justice and recover fair compensation for a client.
We Can Take Cases to Trial and Get Results
Even with our reputation for hard work and client-commitment, sometimes the party on the other side of a Westchase case is not ready or willing to make a reasonable settlement offer. In those cases, our team always prepares to take a client’s case to court and to prove liability and damages to a judge and jury. Believe it or not, some lawyers fear the inside of a courtroom. They don’t want to put in the hard work it takes to prepare a case to present to a judge and jury. But not Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA lawyers. Our team gives our Westchase car accident victim clients the “whole package” of negotiation and trial skills. When Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA attorneys say, “I’ll see you in court,” they mean it. Taking a Westchase car accident case all the way to trial requires special skills. A lawyer must simultaneously show a mastery of the facts and law that the judge respects, while also making a case to a jury in straightforward, understandable language free of “legalese.” That is a rare set of talents that only the best, most accomplished lawyers possessed. Lawyers like the team at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, which enjoys a hard-won reputation as a group of aggressive, effective trial attorneys who have recovered substantial jury verdicts on behalf of car accident clients.
Westchase Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 833-552-7274
What to Do After a Westchase Automobile Accident
At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, our years of experience representing car accident victims and their families give us a deep understanding of just how stressful and chaotic the days and weeks after a Westchase car accident can feel. A traffic accident can turn your world inside-out. You and your family suddenly have to contend with lengthy hospitalization (and the bills that come with it), unplanned time absent from work (and the loss of income that follows), and severe physical and emotional trauma. Car accident victims frequently reach out to our team unsure of what they should do to protect themselves and their rights. Here are a few suggestions:
- Your wellbeing is a top propriety. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to make sound decisions about your legal rights and your future if you are not in the most stable physical and emotional condition possible. Of course, we understand people do not simply “bounce back” from a Westchase car accident. Injuries take time to heal, and emotional trauma lingers. As lawyers, we aim to help support our clients in making the best decisions possible under the circumstances; but that includes encouraging them to seek all of the physical and mental health care they need to recover to a point of stability. This helps them absorb and understand our advice, and it also generates health care records that may prove valuable in any subsequent legal action. Also, be aware that if you carry PIP insurance as a Florida driver (which you most likely do), you must seek medical care within 14 days after your Westchase car accident to preserve your rights to insurance benefits.
- Beware of insurance adjusters. After a Westchase car accident, you cannot avoid insurance companies entirely. There’s a good chance, for example, you may need to file a property claim with your own auto insurance carrier. And as said above, your PIP carrier will pay for some of your medical care so long as you seek care within 14 days. But, aside from those unavoidable interactions with your own insurance carriers, be careful of anyone calling from someone else’s insurance company. Unexpected outreach from someone else’s insurance company means only one thing: that “someone else” thinks they have legal liability for damages, and they want to get themselves off the hook for as little money as possible. Do not get caught up in a conversation with one of these insurance adjusters. Refer them to your attorney instead. Which brings us to our last point…
- Speak with the best Westchase car accident lawyer for you. An initial consultation with a Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA attorney is free, comes with no obligation, and is confidential. The sooner you sit down with us, the sooner we can help you evaluate your legal rights, and the sooner we can get started on investigating your Westchase car accident to identify all of the parties who may owe you damages.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Westchase, call 833-552-7274
Call Your Westchase Car Accident Attorneys Today
Did a Westchase car crash leave you severely injured or take the life of your loved one? If so, Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA are here to help you. Contact us as soon as you can. With offices across both Florida coasts, you can easily reach our team of top-notch car accident lawyers at 833-552-7274 (833-55-CRASH). Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA 13513 Prestige Pl. Suite 102 Tampa, FL 33635 Phone: (813) 303-0916