We don't Back Down When Injured Clients Ask for HelpOur team can help you get justice and compensation for your losses. These lawyers take on automakers, product manufacturers, and irresponsible companies that should be held responsible for their actions. We can also go after the other driver's insurance company or the driver themselves. Your representative will explore all options for compensation. A caring team will conduct a thorough investigation into your incident, gathering evidence from eyewitnesses and police reports to build a strong case against those responsible for causing damage. It's also not uncommon for insurance companies to pressure you into settling for less than you deserve. We're ready to fight for every penny you're owed.
Reasons Why You May Have Been Injured as a PedestrianThere are many reasons why pedestrians are injured on the street. Motor vehicles cause many injuries to pedestrians. These accidents can happen when drivers:
- Fail to yield to pedestrians at intersections and crosswalks
- Exceed posted speed limits
- Travel through red lights or stop signs
- Swerve without signaling
- Drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Drive distracted
- Make unsafe lane changes
Affordable Lawyers in St. Petersburg Are Within Your ReachPedestrian accident claims are often dealt with on a contingency-fee basis, meaning your lawyer will only get paid if they win your case. If you lose, you don't owe anything. If you've been facing any of these four situations, call a lawyer who can help you know what to do next.
- Your injuries have been hurting longer than anticipated.
- Your initial treatment didn't help relieve your pain.
- You sustained severe injuries that will take some time and money to heal.
- You are facing chronic pain daily and want reassurance that everything possible is being done.
- Your insurance company is not fairly valuating your losses.
- You were in a pedestrian accident and don't know what to do next.
How Do You Find the Right St. Petersburg Pedestrian Accident Lawyer?To find the right St. Petersburg attorney for your pedestrian accident case, start by asking friends or family members for recommendations. It's helpful to focus on firms with a proven success rate and testimonials from past clients. Our team's past clients have said the following about us: “...They were just so kind and understanding and really just seemed to connect with me on the emotional level I was put on and that actually meant a lot to me. It was just refreshing being treated with such care and I appreciate this type of service. At Dolman Law Group, we've been serving St. Petersburg for many years and know[ing] all about pedestrian accident cases. Our lawyers are ready to help if you've been injured as a pedestrian.” - Carl T. W. “...They truly care about their clients… I was in a motorcycle crash… They… made me a priority. I was able to experience the quality of work firsthand and the settlement they were able to recover for me was a sigh of relief given the situation. Not only are they fair and honest business people, but an outstanding law firm that gets results!” - Supernolatv
Questions to Ask Your Law Firm During Your First ConsultationOnce you've found a few names from your network, it's a good idea to get a free consultation about your case. Here are some questions you can ask to help narrow down your search:
- What kind of experience do you have with pedestrian accident cases in St. Petersburg?
- How much will you charge upfront to take my case?
- What kind of past results do you have with other clients with similar injuries as mine?