Facing any issue in Florida family court can be stressful and there can be a lot on the line for you and your family. The St. Petersburg Family Law Attorneys at Dolman Law Group represents the rights of clients in the following family-related cases, among others:
- Divorce – The end of a marriage is often an emotionally-charged time and facing the complex legal process of divorce can be stressful. You do not have to face divorce alone, as our experienced family law attorneys are here to represent you throughout the entire process.
- Child custody – Custody orders can have a huge impact on your relationship with your children. You always want to have a lawyer on your side who will fight for your parental rights to spend time with your child and have an active role in how they are raised.
- Child support – Child support cases can affect your financial situation for years to come – whether you are the parent paying or receiving support. It is important to have a skilled family law attorney handling your case who can fight against any support orders that may be unfair.
- Alimony – If a spouse is requesting alimony in a divorce, this issue can be a sticking point and can delay finalization of the case. Dolman Law Group will help you resolve alimony issues whether you are requesting support or trying to avoid paying unnecessary support.
- Modifications – You may need to seek a modification of an existing child support, alimony, or custody order if you have experienced a substantial change in circumstances. We can assist you in obtaining a modified order that makes sense for your current situation.
- Prenuptial agreements – Planning ahead and signing a prenuptial agreement can make a potentially complicated divorce case significantly easier. Discuss your circumstances with our attorneys who can advise whether you should sign an agreement to protect your rights.
- Adoptions – If you are considering adoption, you should discuss your options and the legal process with a dedicated family law attorney as soon as possible. Our team helps with all types of adoptions, including grandparent and stepparent adoptions.
- Paternity – Whether you are seeking to establish legal paternity to assert your parental rights as a father or to seek child support from the biological father of your child, Dolman Law Group can help you through this legal process.
- Domestic violence – Our family law attorneys act fast to assist victims of domestic violence in any manner possible. If you or your child has been a victim, do not hesitate to call our office immediately.
- Restraining orders – We know how important restraining orders can be to ensure your safety and will help you obtain one when necessary. We also understand that not all accusations are valid and can help clients fight against wrongful restraining orders.
Find Out how Our St. Petersburg Family Law Lawyers can Assist You
If you need assistance with any type of family law case in or around St. Petersburg, Florida, do not wait to call Dolman Law Group to discuss how we can help you. We stand up for the rights and interests of every client, so please contact our office for more information today.