Call Now For A FREE Consultation

(727) 451-6900

Get a Free Consult

What will I have to do if the insurance company does pay for my injuries?

The only recourse a person has outside of accepting a settlement from the insurance company is to file a lawsuit. An experienced accident attorney will be able to walk you through all of the steps that have to be taken while your case is in litigation. At Dolman Law Group, we take pride in keeping our clients informed of the decisions that we make in trying to resolve your claim. That includes keeping clients up to date on all facets of litigation.

Posted in: Understanding Your Personal Injury Case