Product consumers understand that when they make a purchase the product has gone well past factory production. Once you leave the store and the product is in your possession who’s there to tell you that what you have could be a ticking time bomb? Item recalls are very important things to be aware of, as you could currently be in a situation where it’s a potential harm to you and your family. Check your home and let your local friends know about this week’s major product recalls to ensure your absolute safety. If you come across any of these items in your home, halt consumption or use and contact the company or establishment you’ve purchased it/them from. You may be entitled to compensation for damages caused by defective products.
- ThermalStrike’s “Expedition” bed bug heat treatment system due to a weak heating strip which may break at the corners posing an electrical fire hazard. These products must have been manufactured between December 2011 and May 2014.
- JVCs “Emerald Series” Full HD 1080P LED flat panel televisions due to a weak stand neck design which may crack posing increased risk of impact injury. These products must have been manufactured between February 2014 and August 2014 and the item will have a part/serial number beginning with ‘T’ and a model number of EM42FTR.
- Ford’s “F-650 and F-750” SD trucks due to fuel filter shells which may detach and cause the engine to stall posing an increased risk of crash. These products must have been manufactured between May 12, 2014 and August 4, 2014 and the Fleetguard UFF-XT fuel filter will have a part/serial number of FF63009.
- Chryslers “SRT Viper” vehicles due to inaccurate seat positions which may cause airbags to be less effective posing increased risk of personal injury. These products must have been manufactured between November 28, 2012 and June 26, 2014.
Foods, Medicines, and Cosmetics
- J&B European’s “Kupiec” rice cakes with dark chocolate due to the undeclared milk ingredient which may cause allergic reactions posing a serious threat. These products must have been manufactured between June 24, 2014 and July 23, 2014 and the item will have a part/serial number of UPC # 5 906747 171742.
- Hospiras “Vancomycin Hydrochloride” 1g USP Injections due to questionable temperature maintenance which has unknown effects on these products. These products must have an expiration date of November 1, 2015 and the item will have a part/serial number of NDC 0409-6533-01, Lot 35-315-DD.
Child Safety Seats
- Graco’s “Snugride and Aprica” child safety seats due to a defective harness which may become difficult to unlatch posing the risk of trapping the child. These products must have been manufactured between July 2010 and May 2013 and includes the models SnugRide 30 and 35, Classic Connect 30 and 35, Click Connect 40, and Aprica A30.
- Baby Trend’s “TrendZ Fastback 3-in-1” child safety seats due to a defective harness which may become difficult to unlatch posing the risk of trapping the child. These products must have been manufactured between October 2011 and July 2013 and includes the model numbers FB60070 (Granite) and FB60408 (Jellybean).
CONTACT TAMPA BAY AREA PRODUCT LIABILITY ATTORNEYS
Companies are sometimes responsible for illnesses or damage caused by their products and need to be confronted legally but they’ll often take very precise steps to make sure this doesn’t happen, or that it goes in their favor, so if you find yourself in a situation where a product has impaired or caused damage to you or a loved one in any way, contact the Clearwater based Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA immediately. We have experienced product attorneys who will aggressively fight for your rights and make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA today at 727-451-6900 or notify us via our Online Contact Form for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA
800 North Belcher Road
Clearwater, FL 33756
Contact us with our Online Form