People affected by the Camp Lejeune water contamination are already dealing with harsh effects, from cancers to infertility to neurobehavioral issues. Now, Camp Lejeune water contamination lawsuits are being pushed forward. But how much can you expect in settlement amounts for these cases?
Although it’s too early in the claims process to determine the exact settlement ranges, Stan Gipe is using his previous experience to craft ballpark estimates of settlements.
According to Stan, the amount you get paid is going to be directly related to the condition you suffer from. Of course, each individual case may vary, but generally, the more serious the condition, the higher the amount of payment.
Specifically, Stan is sharing his projected settlement ranges for those with cancer, Parkinson’s disease, and birth defects. Stan also mentions that although these are loose estimates at the moment, settlement ranges will become more definitive later on as more cases arise.
It’s vital that you seek out knowledgeable, experienced lawyers to help you get the settlement you deserve. You can visit Dolman Law Group’s website or give them a call to get in touch with Camp Lejeune lawyers who will review your case and help you get your entitled settlement.
In this episode:
- [01:42] Stan Gipe projects Camp Lejeune lawsuit settlement amounts for victims with cancer
- [02:30] If you have Parkinson’s disease due to Camp Lejeune contamination exposure, how much could you receive in a settlement?
- [03:10] What’s the ballpark settlement for birth defect cases?
- [04:18] How to get in touch with Dolman Law Group’s Camp Lejeune lawyers
💡 Meet Your Hosts 💡
Name: Matthew A. Dolman, Esq.
Title: Partner at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA
Specialty: Matt is a nationally recognized insurance and personal injury attorney and focuses much of his practice on the litigation of catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases throughout Florida.
Name: Stanley Gipe, Esq.
Title: Partner and Head of Litigation at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA
Specialty: Stan is a Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. This distinction connotes expertise in the discipline of trial practice. He has served as lead counsel on over 1,000 Florida personal injury lawsuits.
🔑 Relevant Resources 🔑
- Symptoms of Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Lawsuit
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Settlement Amounts: What to Expect
- PACT Act
- VA Medical Care
- Symptoms of Tetrachlorethylene (PCE) Exposure
- Health effects linked with trichloroethylene (TCE), tetrachloroethylene (PCE), benzene, and vinyl chloride exposure
The insights and views presented in this podcast are for general information purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information presented is not a substitute for consulting with an attorney. Nor does tuning in to this podcast constitute an attorney-client relationship of any kind. Any case result information provided on any portion of this podcast should not be understood as a promise of any particular result in a future case. Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers: Big firm results, small firm personal attention.