When you doctor prescribes you a certain medication for a medical condition, you likely expect it will help your condition and not cause additional injuries or complications. This is because you likely trust that pharmaceutical companies would not sell a product that could harm patients and consumers. Unfortunately, pharmaceutical companies are notorious for caring about their profits more than anything else and some companies continue to sell products that can potentially harm users.
At Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA in New Port Richey, we a committed to helping victims who took dangerous drugs recover for any injuries and losses they suffered. Call our New Port Richey Dangerous Pharmaceuticals Attorneys today to discuss a possible claim if you have suffered a drug injury.
Dangerous Pharmaceuticals Can Cause Serious Injuries
There is a long list of pharmaceuticals that have been at the center of legal cases due to harmful side effects and injuries that resulted from taking the drug. Only a few of these dangerous drugs and their possible effects include:
- Actos and other diabetes drugs - Heart attacks, heart failure, bladder cancer, pancreatic cancer;
- SSRI antidepressants such as Paxil, Zoloft, or Prozac - Birth defects and suicidal thoughts in adolescents;
- Testosterone therapy - Heart attacks and strokes;
- Yaz or Yasmin birth control - Blood clots leading to pulmonary embolism (PE), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), heart attacks strokes;
- Xarelto and Pradaxa blood thinners - Uncontrollable bleeding events with no antidote;
- Crestor and cholesterol drugs - Kidney failure, muscle damage, and chronic bleeding.
This is a short list of the many pharmaceuticals that could cause injury and, unfortunately, the list grows longer almost every day.
Facing Off Against Large Pharmaceutical Companies
Filing a claim against a corporate giant can be intimidating, as these companies have legal teams who will try to scare you out of pursuing a lawsuit. However, with our skilled dangerous pharmaceutical attorneys on your side, you will have the support and resources you need to fight for your right to recover for your pharmaceutical injuries.
Consult with an Experienced New Port Richey Dangerous Pharmaceuticals Lawyer for Free
When a large pharmaceutical corporation sells a dangerous product or fails to properly warn of the risks of a drug, the company should be held liable for all of the losses of injured victims. If you want to discuss a possible case, call the Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA at (833) 606-DRUG  for a free consultation.
Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA - New Port Richey Office
5924 Main St
New Port Richey, FL 34652