As a for-profit company, Liberty Mutual will always consider its bottom line first before anything else. This puts injured parties at risk of receiving less compensation than they need when making Liberty Mutual insurance claims in Florida.
If you’re having problems getting the reimbursement you need from Liberty Mutual, whether it’s your own insurance provider or someone else’s, you have the right to partner with our legal team. Our lawyers can take over all communications with the insurance company and protect you from bad faith insurance practices.
When Should Liberty Mutual Pay Your Damages
Every motorist in Florida has to carry personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, per the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation. Florida’s a no-fault state. So, after a collision, you generally turn to your own insurance provider when seeking damages. If you have insurance through Liberty Mutual, it should pay for some of your injury-related expenses, regardless of who caused the accident.
However, despite what your policy outlines, you could have a hard time getting the funds you need. For instance, the claims adjuster may deny liability because you don’t have enough information to support your case. They could even offer compensation that only covers a fraction of your losses.
If Liberty Mutual refuses to pay for your losses, your lawyer can negotiate for what you need. They can also determine the reason for your claim’s denial and address the situation accordingly.
Dolman Law Group Can Protect You from Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Liberty Mutual has made it very easy for injured parties to file their claims. For instance, you can file a claim through the company’s website if you are a client. But the ease of filing a claim is not the same as recovering fair damages.
As noted, insurance companies want to save money on paying injured people’s damages. The liable insurer in your case could even employ bad faith insurance practices, which would prevent you from fairly resolving your claim.
Some examples of bad faith insurance practices include:
- Bullying you into accepting less than you deserve
- Failing to return your phone calls, messages, and other communications
- Denying your claim without giving a valid reason why
- Lying to you about the liable policy’s details
- Stalling your case, hoping you’ll drop the matter
Our team has no problem going toe-to-toe with big insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual. You have protections as an injured claimant under the law, and our team’s prepared to uphold them. If Liberty Mutual refuses to pay what you’re owed, we can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. We generally have four years to do this, per Florida Statues § 95.11(3)(a).
Florida Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims Lawyer Near Me 833-552-7274
We Will Seek Each of Your Injury-Related Losses from Liberty Mutual
If, like many Floridians, you carry the minimum required PIP coverage, you have at least $10,000 in coverage. These funds can go toward your medical expenses and some of your lost wages. However, your losses might exceed your insurance policy. In that case, you can seek compensation from the other party’s insurer.
Whether through a settlement or court award, compensation in your case could include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income, including your projected wage losses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental trauma
- The cost of replacing or repairing your car
- Funeral expenses (if you lost a loved one)
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Based on your situation, you could recoup other losses.
For a free legal consultation with a liberty mutual insurance claims lawyer serving Florida, call 833-552-7274
Why Partner with an Injury Lawyer on My Liberty Mutual Insurance Claim?
Right now, we recommend considering legal aid. A personal injury lawyer from our firm can manage your Liberty Mutual claim and everything it entails. Some benefits of partnering with our team include:
- We work on a contingency-fee basis, so you don’t pay up front for our help. A percentage of your insurance settlement will pay for our attorney’s fees. In this arrangement, we don’t charge retainers or hourly rates.
- Your case may involve multiple parties and multiple insurance companies. It can be stressful to manage communications with each of these entities, especially if they’re each denying liability. Our team will field all communications with the involved parties to preserve your right to damages.
- Liberty Mutual’s claims adjusters have one goal: to save their employer money. Yet, the team at Dolman Law Group also has one goal: to protect your legal rights. We will do everything possible to reach a fair conclusion in your case, from negotiating a settlement to advocating for you in court.
What do Previous Clients Have to Share About Dolman Law Group?
We love it when our clients share positive feedback with us. Some of our satisfied clients have shared:
- Anne: Hiring Matt Dolman is the best decision you could make if you are injured in an accident. He resolved my case quickly (it only took 4 ½ months) and it was a pleasure to deal with the staff. The communication was great as I always knew what to expect with each stage of the process.
- B.G.: Mr. Dolman and his staff are incredible. He actually talks to you during the case and is available anytime. In the past, I had attorneys who let their legal aids or paralegals do all the talking for them or they stop you from getting to the lawyer and play the middle man with questions and answers…
What Should I Do After an Accident?
After suffering harm in a collision, you should seek medical care. The information you get from your healthcare provider can serve as valuable evidence when building your case.
We also recommend:
- Limiting what you share with the insurance company
- Refraining from sharing information about your accident online
- Running any settlement offers past your lawyer before accepting one
- Reviewing the applicable insurance policy
- Keeping track of your accident-related losses
Connect with Our Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Liberty Mutual insurance claims in Florida should help you get compensated if you sustained injuries in a car accident. If you have problems getting the compensation you need, you have every right to partner with a lawyer. To explore your legal options, connect with Dolman Law Group today.