Tap To Call: 727-451-6900

What will I have to do if the insurance company does pay for my injuries?

The only recourse a person has outside of accepting a settlement from the insurance company is to file a lawsuit. An experienced accident attorney will be able to walk you through all of the steps that have to be taken while your case is in litigation. At Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we take pride in keeping our clients informed of the decisions that we make in trying to resolve your claim. That includes keeping clients up to date on all facets of litigation.