Tap To Call: 727-451-6900

What should I do if I am unsatisfied with my current lawyer?

You always have the right to seek new representation. If you feel your current attorney is not handling your case appropriately—or any other reason—you are not obligated to see the case through with their firm. We will gladly help you in the process of changing lawyers as we welcome the opportunity to prove our exceptional client service and aggressive representation.