Each case is different and will yield a different result. Every day I am asked “how much is my case worth?” Two car accidents can appear to be exactly the same, but have two very different outcomes. There are a number of factors that determine how much a case will yield including:
- Total medical bills.
- Possible future medical expenses
- Percentage of fault each party is responsible for.
- Past and future lost wages.
- Effect of the injuries on lifestyle, work, family, and other important aspects of life.
- Characteristics of all of the parties involved
- Which insurance company that represents the defendant.
These are just a few of the numerous factors that determine the value of your case. The experienced personal injury attorneys at the Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, will walk you through the good and bad aspects of your case and try to help you better understand what to expect. Our goal is to keep our clients informed and to work with them to ensure that they are left in the best possible position after suffering a traumatic accident.