More than 35,000 people call Dunedin, Florida home and many more visit each year. With gorgeous waterfront views, plenty of options for shopping and dining, a fun nightlife, and many special events, the Dunedin area has a lot to offer. However, people living and working in this town still face many of the same stresses of people across Florida and the U.S., including unexpected accidents and injuries.
If you’ve been injured in Dunedin, you need a law firm that knows Florida law and understands how courts in your area work. At Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we have decades of experience representing clients throughout Florida and standing up for our clients’ rights. Please call our Dunedin Personal Injury Attorneys today to discuss your options after an accident.
What Variety of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle?
The legal team at Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA knows that accidents and injuries can happen in many different ways—some more expected than others. We’ve seen how any type of sudden injury can bring your life to a grinding halt and create significant stress in addition to your physical injuries. To best serve the Dunedin area, we know how to handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Traffic accidents – Traffic-related accidents are one of the leading causes of accidental injury and death in the U.S. Many different types of traffic crashes can occur and can involve motorists, commercial truck drivers, bicyclists, motorcyclists, pedestrians, and more. There are many common causes of traffic accidents including drunk driving, distracted driving, road rage, violations of traffic laws, and fatigued driving. Traffic accident cases can be more complicated than you may imagine, as injuries can be severe and liability can be difficult to prove. Florida also has unique auto insurance laws and car accident claims differ from many other states.
- Medical malpractice – When you go to the doctor, you expect to get better—not worse. However, too many people experience unnecessary and preventable complications or injuries because of mistakes made by medical professionals. When a medical error rises to the level of negligence (the doctor breaches their duty of care), you can seek compensation by filing a malpractice claim. Common forms of medical malpractice include surgical errors, birth injuries, medication errors, hospital errors, and misdiagnosis.
- Premises liability – Business owners and property owners are expected to keep their premises in safe condition so that customers and visitors do not get injured. If a property is not properly inspected or maintained, or if customers are not warned of possible risks, the business’s customers can be injured in various types of accidents. Common accidents that may result in a premises liability claim include slip and falls, elevator and escalator accidents, hotel and resort accidents, swimming pool accidents, and dog bites.
- Products liability – Manufacturers have the duty to design and assemble products in a manner that make the products safe for consumers to use as intended. If there are risks of using a product, manufacturers must warn consumers of these risks. If a product is defective or does not contain proper warnings, people can get seriously hurt. Products that are commonly the subject of a products liability claim include cars and other vehicles, tools and appliances, baby and child products, pharmaceuticals and medical equipment, and many more.
- Nursing home abuse – When you or a loved one pays the often costly price of a nursing home or another assisted living facility, you should expect to receive adequate—or more than adequate—care. This includes proper nutrition, shelter, sanitary rooms, necessary medical assistance, and more. Florida is notorious for nursing homes that regularly violate health and safety regulations and result in injuries to residents. Legal claims can result from nursing home neglect, physical assault, sexual assault, emotional abuse, financial abuse, and any other harm caused by the negligence or intentional acts of nursing home staff.
- Workplace injuries – Going to your job should not make you nervous or afraid of an accident. Employers should take all necessary safety measures to keep employees safe and be in full compliance with occupational safety and health standards. However, millions of people suffer injuries or illnesses at work each year in the United States. While industries such as construction, oil, or manufacturing have high risks of injuries, accidents and injuries can happen in almost any work environment—even office buildings. Seeking compensation for a workplace injury is often quite different from other types of personal injury cases, so make sure you have an attorney who knows how to handle workplace injury claims.
The above are only general descriptions of the types of personal injury cases the Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA takes. No matter what type of accident occurred, please feel free to discuss how we may be able to help.
Are You Seeking the Compensation You Deserve?
There are different ways that our attorneys will help clients seek financial recovery for their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other relevant losses. Some of these include:
- Determining whether another party can be held liable for your injuries
- Calculating the value of your claim
- Handling the insurance claim process for you
- Handling the workers’ compensation claim process for you
- Filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf
- Handling every step of the litigation process and all settlement negotiations
After a serious injury, your focus should be on your physical recovery and this is where we come in. We are here to handle the legal and financial side of your injury case while you recover from your injuries.
How Can Our Dunedin Personal Injury Lawyers Can Assist You?
The experienced Dunedin personal injury attorneys at the Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA have successfully helped many clients receive full compensation for medical expenses and other losses. We know that accidents and injuries are stressful and we’re here to make the process as easy as possible for you while standing up for your rights as an accident victim. Call us at 727-451-6900 or contact us online to set up your free, no-obligation case evaluation today.
What Our Clients Have to Say:
“I can’t express enough praise to Brent and his team for the superb results they achieved on my mother’s personal injury case. Brent was very hands on with our case and had a genuine interest in my mother’s well being. He has an amazing ability to explain all of the moving parts in a personal injury case. We were well informed of every aspect of our case and never felt confused for one moment. I would without a doubt recommend his services! Thank you again Brent !”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!
“AMAZING and understanding attorneys! Did great on my case and I highly recommend Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA for anyone that has been injured in an accident!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!