Facing divorce can be a difficult experience for many reasons. Emotions are often running high and it is natural to be uncertain of your future. In addition, the divorce process in Florida can be complicated and confusing and you may not know the best way to proceed.
If you are considering divorce or if your spouse has filed for divorce in Clearwater, Florida, you can rest assured that the dedicated divorce attorneys of Dolman Law Group are here to help. We regularly represent the rights of divorcing spouses and will guide you through each step of the legal process. Call us today to discuss how we can help.
Common Issues in Florida Divorce Cases
Even if two spouses intend to cooperate during a divorce, there are still many important issues to resolve that can help determine the quality of your life post-divorce. Some of the most common legal issues that you may face include:
- Parent time sharing
- Parenting plans and responsibilities
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Equitable division of property
- Equitable division of debts
- Enforcement of premarital agreements
Because these issues can be personal and sensitive, it is all too easy for seemingly agreeable spouses to find points of contention. The more contentious a divorce becomes, the more resources it may take to resolve your case. At Dolman Law Group, we have many tools to help facilitate an agreement between spouses on various issues in a divorce so that your case can be finalized as efficiently as possible.
How Our Divorce Law Firm Can Help You
While no one is legally required to have an attorney representing them during a divorce, it is almost always wise to do so. Many complications can arise during the course of a divorce and if they are not properly addressed, the outcome of your case can be adversely affected.
The attorneys at Dolman Law Group regularly assist clients in the following ways and more:
- Ensure that all court filings are properly drafted and filed within the required time frame
- Negotiate with your spouse and their attorney for a favorable resolution on all issues
- Engage in mediation if needed to help reach a mutually beneficial agreement
- Protect your parental rights
- Determine your eligibility for spousal support or child support
- Assist with complex property division issues, including high-asset divorces
- Represent you in all court hearings
- Represent you at trial, if needed
Every case is different and the above are only some examples of how we help our clients.
Contact an Experienced Clearwater Divorce Lawyer Today
The legal team at Dolman Law Group understands that divorce can be a stressful time. We are committed to helping our clients move forward with their lives in the most favorable position possible. Our Clearwater divorce attorneys will answer any questions you have and will keep you fully informed of the status of your case. We are here to support you and protect your rights in this often emotional time, so please contact our Clearwater, Florida office at 727-451-6900 to discuss how we can assist you.