No matter why you are on the water, a boat accident can cause severe, permanent injuries. Discuss a possible case with our Illinois boat accident attorneys if you suffered injuries and someone else was to blame.
You can trust Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers to handle your accident case. With a team of seasoned attorneys, we prioritize personalized attention, diligent investigation, and strategic legal representation. Your well-being is our top priority, and we relentlessly pursue justice and maximum compensation on your behalf.
Common Boat Accident Injuries and Losses
Boat accidents in Illinois can lead to a range of injuries and losses, posing significant risks to individuals enjoying water activities.
Common boat accident injuries include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): Boat collisions or falls can result in traumatic brain injuries, causing long-term cognitive impairments or disabilities.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: An impact with another vessel or objects in the water can lead to spinal cord injuries, affecting mobility and often resulting in paralysis.
- Fractures and Broken Bones: A boat collision can cause fractures and broken bones, impacting limbs, ribs, or other parts of the body.
- Drowning and Near-Drowning: Accidents may lead to individuals falling overboard, risking drowning or near-drowning incidents with severe consequences.
- Lacerations and Contusions: Collisions or contact with boat components can cause lacerations and contusions, leading to bleeding, scarring, and potential infections.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Boat accidents can cause soft tissue injuries, such as strains, sprains, or damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Hypothermia: Extended exposure to water after a boat accident can lead to hypothermia, causing a dangerous drop in body temperature.
- Emotional Distress: Boat accidents can result in emotional distress, including anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other psychological effects.
Losses from boat accidents extend beyond physical injuries and can include property damage, medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. Seeking prompt medical attention is crucial after a boat accident to address injuries and ensure a thorough assessment.
If negligence or misconduct contributed to the accident, consult a knowledgeable Illinois boat injury attorney from Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers.
We can help navigate the legal complexities, determine liability, and pursue compensation for the injuries and losses incurred during a boat accident in Illinois.
How Our Illinois Boat Injury Attorneys Can Help
Our experienced boat accident lawyers are dedicated to assisting individuals who have suffered injuries or losses due to watercraft incidents in Illinois.
We navigate the complexities of maritime law, investigating the circumstances of the accident, determining liability, and building a robust case.
Whether negotiating with insurance companies or litigating in court, we strive to secure fair compensation for medical expenses, property damage, lost income, and emotional distress.
With a commitment to advocating for our clients, we provide legal guidance, protecting their rights every step of the way, from the negotiating table to the courtroom.
Consult Our Illinois Boat Accident Attorneys Today
After injuries from a boat accident in Illinois, look no further than Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, your trusted Illinois personal injury lawyers.
Consultations are always free, and you do not pay anything until you receive compensation for your losses. We’re ready to assess your rights and options. Call us at any time at (312) 500-2901.