Product recalls need to be broadcasted to all consumers to ensure the safety and wellbeing of same. Here at Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, we strive to alert our readers of the most recent and relevant recalls in the local area. If you or a loved one believes that a product manufactured with negligence has lead to physical, emotional, mental, or monetary losses, call us today at 727-451-6900 to speak with an experienced product liability attorney.
Here are this week’s product recalls:
- Goal Zero’s “Sherpa” rechargeable battery packs due the possibility of the pack overheating during charging which could cause a fire, property damage, or personal injury. These products, manufactured between March 2010 and November 2013, will have been a serial number of S/N 11002 or 11102. You can reach this company by dialing 1-877-897-3193.
- Bob-Cat’s “CRZ; XRZ” riding lawn mowers because the control arm that steers the lawn mower can fail and cause the operator to crash. These products will have been manufactured between January 2013 and April 2014. To ensure your safety, read over the list of mowers affected by this recall. You can reach this company by dialing 1-x
- Felt’s “F65X; F85X CycloCross” bicycles due to a weak frame which could break during normal use and cause personal injury. These products will have been manufactured between June 2014 and September 2014. You can reach this company by dialing 1-866-433-5887.
- General Motors’ “2015 Chevrolet Colorado; GMC Canyon” vehicles due to possibly defective wire connections which could cause a delayed airbag deployment on impact. These cars will have been manufactured between January 6th, 2014 and October 1st, 2014. You can reach this company by dialing 1-800-222-1020.
- Chrysler’s “2014 Chrysler Town and Country; Dodge Grand Caravan; Jeep Wrangler” vehicles due to a software error which indicates a low tire pressure even when the tire pressure is sufficient, therefore, it would be difficult for a driver to tell when the tire pressure is truly low. The Chrysler and Dodge vehicles will have been manufactured between March 20th, 2014 and April 22nd, 2014; the Jeep vehicles between March 21st, 2014 and April 22nd, 2014. You can reach this company by dialing 1-800-853-1403.
- Yamaha’s “YZF-R6” motorcycles because the tires were manufactured with a lack of pressure which increases the risk of a crash. These products will have been manufactured between August 1st, 2014 and September 1st, 2014. You can reach this company by dialing 1-800-962-7926.
Foods, Medicines, and Cosmetics
- Private Selection’s “Denali® Extreme Moose Tracks” ice cream due to the possibility of it containing peanuts—a common allergen which the company has failed to mention on the product label. These 48-ounce containers of ice cream will have a “sell by” date of April 16th, 2015 and a UPC code of 11110-00456. You can reach this company by dialing 1-800-576-4377.
- Abdallah Candies’ “Holiday Caramel Bites” candy due to the possibility of a product mix-up. One customer reported finding a peanut butter bite in a bag labeled as caramel. Peanuts can cause serious or life-threatening reactions in those with allergies or severe sensitivity. These products will have a date code on white label located at the bottom left hand corner of the bag. The following date codes are being recalled: EJ29-EJ31 and EK01-EK18. You can reach this company by dialing 1-952-890-4770.
- Overhill Farms’ “Open Nature Chili Cheese Enchiladas” frozen food product due to a potential Salmonella contamination which may cause a serious or fatal infection in those with weaker immune systems. These products will have been sold between October 9th, 2014 and December 1st, 2014 with a UPC code of 0-7989310436-9.You can reach this company by dialing 1-323-582-9977.
CONTACT OUR CLEARWATER & TAMPA BAY AREA PRODUCT LIABILITY ATTORNEYS
Companies have a duty to warn consumers of non-obvious risks associated with the product that they release and sell to the public. In the event that one of these products—despite safe, intended use by the consumer—leads to losses, injury, or even the death of a loved one, don’t hesitate to contact Dolman Law Group Accident Injury Lawyers, PA today.
Personal injury is no joke, and when the negligence of an organization leads to pain and suffering, it is not to be taken lightly. We want to hear your case and discuss your rights and options. Call us today at 727-451-6900 for a free consultation and case evaluation. You could be eligible to receive significant financial compensation to pay for the medical bills, funeral costs, lost wages, and other expenses associated with the injuries or death caused by a product.